What's new

The first GIVEAWAY of year 2020! Enter to win the new Vaporesso Target PM80 kit!

1. Commented on the thread.
2. In 2020 would like to see a pod with pushfit coils that doesn't leak, would also like the pod to have a top fill sliding fill system rather than the rubber bungs
3. @MrDJ as he likes his vaporesso devices and @clivev2 as he doesn't like pod devices [emoji1]

Thanks for the chance @Vaporesso

Whilst I enjoy my pod mods I’d like to see the return of some normal mods and rtas
I’ll invite @Vapaneezer Scrooge if no one has done so already

Cheers @red5
Read and commented on the thread, looks very classy for a PodMod :)
Nominating @Martvb60 as I know he likes his DTL devices.

For 2020 I would love to see Vaporesso attempt a SWAG AIO something like the Billet Box with flavour over vapour coil options or perhaps different internal tank options MTL or DTL and a decent airflow control to suit each style. with aftermarket custom accessories like panels.

Or perhaps a Swag Micro with a LiPo battery and texture styled like the Swag 2 & Gen as they both feel superb.

Finally, since Poly-carbonate seems to be on trend I would love a transparent or opaque mod or podmod with an interesting internal design (design from inside to out).

1. Read it before but whacked a comment in there.

2. I expect to see every single pod that has already been released be re-released but with a 18650 battery, then with a 21700 battery, then with dual 18650s, then with a metal and glass pod to make it a mod. What I would really like to see is for Companies to focus their development in other areas, particularly Mesh Re-buildables as this is a market that hasn't been done particularly well by anyone yet in my opinion.

3. @brightonvaper you should get in on some of these giveaways, you have good Karma :p

Great giveaway @Vaporesso, I wish a lot of the other manufacturers would step it up to your level on here.

1. Enter the thread for more product details
Done

2. Comment below any details about the products you expect in the year 2020 like product type, product function or product price
Newer updated Armour Pro version single 2x700 mod.

3. Invite someone to join the giveaway
@HOOLIO

1. Done
2. I expect more MTL devices with RBA and with an interesting design, with a reminder of refueling e-juice in the device.
3. @La_Navidad

Back
Top Bottom