What's new

Teaser for Across Vape Collaboration

MOSFET, Nooooooooooo :(

*Looks nice though, I was just hoping for a og Topside update.

Vaping101_Dovpo_X_Across_Pump_Squonker_Kit_stainless_steel_Online_Store_Product_Image_1600x.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone else would like to se a revised topside to go along side your topside duel I know I would because let’s face it nothing beats the topside duel well not for me.

Anyone else would like to se a revised topside to go along side your topside duel I know I would because let’s face it nothing beats the topside duel well not for me.
A topside revamp will be on the cards I’m told but Dovpo are try to touch different genres as well.

How does the pump work, u hit the button and it squirts the right amount of juice or do u have to control the amount?

How does the pump work, u hit the button and it squirts the right amount of juice or do u have to control the amount?
Measured amount when pump is activated, similar to Yihi squonk mod, the X class.

Last edited:
Don’t know about anyone else but I don’t want any of that auto squonk stuff I just want dovpo to get on with a revamp of the topside and get them out to vendors quickly.

grrrr ffs come on dovpo

Don’t know about anyone else but I don’t want any of that auto squonk stuff I just want dovpo to get on with a revamp of the topside and get them out to vendors quickly.

grrrr ffs come on dovpo
Agreed auto squonk to means something just waiting to break & just squeezing a bottle is no big deal.

Back
Top Bottom