What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

TARGET 100/200 - Stay Stylish and Go Wild!

Vaporesso

Manufacturer
upload_2021-10-12_9-51-55.png

Stay Stylish and Go Wild!

View attachment 255976
Stay Stylish and Go Wild!
Hmm, another Target.
That battery door tho - as usual may, or may not become an issue.

Not neccessarily a deal breaker since it can probably be 'fixed' like the others if needs be.

How do I feel about the offset 510 seat?
Hmm not sure. If it had been offset to the rear, it would have given me a little bit of a forefinger rest when thumb firing.
Maybe it would keep an overhanging thumb off the tank I suppose, otherwise it's just pointless space.

Just musing if there was some ergonomic reason for the offset (I think the Target 80 was the same?)
Perhaps they had to leave room for the internal board buttons/sled design - but they didn't seem to need that with their other Mods.
Odd design choice.

I've been hanging out for a new Vaporesso 21700, but it's strange they dropped it into the Targets and not the Swag/Gens, or even their Luxe marque.

A 21700 Swag2 would have been good - bit of an SBS as well - a-la paramour etc. Or just a straight 21700 in the same stylings as the Gens.
Or they could have had a shiny, shiny Luxe 21700.
But sticking it in the Target range... I'm a little disappointed to be honest.

Oh well... maybe one for Santa...

Back
Top Bottom