What's new

Steam Crave Smart Coiler

steam crave

Manufacturer
ADVANCE NOTICE

coil jig image.jpg

As part of our mission to bring vapers highly innovative products we are pleased to announce a new solution for coil builders. There are other coil jigs on the market but Steam Crave listened to vapers who were not entirely satisfied by them. They complained of jig kits containing too many bits and pieces which make them difficult to carry around. There weren’t enough diameter options and none for those building in the latest, larger format tanks and drippers … also, none of them offered the capability to produce spaced coils.

As more and more vapers explore the temperature control capability of their mods, the need for spaced coils grows. Spaced coils offer much greater accuracy in TC mode, but also offer advantages in normal wattage mode through even heat distribution throughout the coil and thereby extended coil and wick life.

jiggy spaced wraps.jpg
Jiggy claptons.jpg

The Steam Crave Smart Coiler is the result of a six month development and testing timeframe and offers:-

An all-in-one package that offers no less than eight different diameter rods to wrap your coils around. The Jig has been constructed as an ingenious cassette allowing the user to easily select the right forming rod, from 1.5mm through to 4.0mm with 2.0, 2.5, 2.8, 3.0, 3.2 and 3.5mm in between.

It’s an end to fumbling around to find and fix the right sized rod. Simply twist and click to select the one you want to use. Changing from one to another literally takes only a couple of seconds, with the reassurance that the previous one has been securely stored for next time.

Wrap your wire clockwise or anti-clockwise quickly and easily using the separate guide channels. Deploy the innovative spacing device and you can wrap perfect, evenly spaced coils just as easily as close wraps.

At the end of July 2016, Steam Crave brings to the market the very first coil jig that will produce accurate and reliable spaced coils in addition to close wraps. The Smart Coiler is a neat, all-in-one coil jig so you can say goodbye to boxes full of bits.

It’s the Smart choice.

Ooh, perfectly spaced coils and a wider variety of rod sizes are exactly what I need from a coiling jig. Sign me up.

Steam Crave's English skills have improved no end! :D

Definitely keeping an eye out for this, sign me up too. [emoji6]

Yeah defo worth a shot, I'm in love with the supreme atm using claptons and I've left temp for a while but this could inspire me to dabble again with temp. Great work guys keep us updated

Will this be with UK Vendors in time for UKVapefest 2016 in early August or should I buy online?

Back
Top Bottom