What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Squonk Mod - WISMEC LUXOTIC DF BOX Review

Wismec

Postman
This review is from Miguel Navaja. Thanks for your submission.

The bottom-fed squonk mod with small size and convenient e-juice bottle has became one of the popular e-cigs all over the world. Major manufacturers also participate in market competition and produce more squonk mods. The leading e-cig brand WISMEC has recently introduced a new squonk mod - LUXOTIC DF BOX.

d572500f2e79eb3a028c5cf930c6fa22.jpg

The overall appearance of the LUXOTIC DF BOX kit is excellent. The compact dual 18650 battery supply the power to the mod, it equipped with a Guillotine V2, the kit is light weighted because it is made of aluminum. It is easy to carry with the pocket or in the bag. The setup and usage of the LUXOTIC DF BOX couldn’t get any easier. Just simply remove the side panels to access the e-juice bottle, it can hold up to 7ml e-juice. The battery compact is at the bottom, just slide and the slot will open for battery installation. The display screen is 1.3 inch OLED, when you hit the fire button five times to run the e-cig, the screen will turn on. It shows all the specs that you need to know, the power, voltage, coil and puff. It can fire up to 200W, I think this mod is design for huge cloud chaser and people who likes to DIY their coils.

67e3007336b53af784b2dca6e2b9112e.jpg

59d77ded8a5fbd1080614f4957a007a0.jpg

dc51571d35928363e11dc11be4f0f262.jpg

Speaking of coils, the Guillotine V2 is a perfect atomizer for DIY, the package comes with two 0.28ohm Clapton coils and a bag of cotton, so it’s very convenient for installation. The coil provides intense flavor and huge cloud. But of course you can also make and put your own coil if you prefer. All parts of the Guillotine V2 are detachable, it is not difficult to put all together and it’s easy to replace part or clean. The airflow can be regulated in two ways, the atomizer tube can be placed in upwards or downwards.

549a077ee97dd074e3316990f7dc17da.jpg

This is the new model of LUXOTIC series, I have brought BF box before, but I would definitely prefer this LUXOTIC DF BOX over BF BOX, it’s more powerful, dual 18650 cells last longer and it has a big OLED display. If this review needs to be rated, I would give this squonk mod a 8 out of 10.

1fea1395d06e9302685ecbc1d269e57e.jpg

More info here: https://store.wismec.com/luxotic-df-box-with-guillotine-v2-kit.html?potv

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom