Vape Superstore
What's new

SQ Topside 21700 Top Fill Mechanical Squonk Mod by TVC x Signature Tips x Dovpo

Smoore
Vape Green
Sweet design of the SQ Topside:
The safety lever to prevent accidental firing while it is inside your pocket or bags.
Do you like it ? :)

80132061_1220292881513510_689225719955324928_o.jpg

Do you press the bottle with the thunb or long finger? I always use my long finger, as my thumb is too big to squonk it. Gotta press the bottle all in due to the horizontal way the juice enters the mod, and my thumb gets stuck.

Innokin
Do you press the bottle with the thunb or long finger? I always use my long finger, as my thumb is too big to squonk it. Gotta press the bottle all in due to the horizontal way the juice enters the mod, and my thumb gets stuck.
Yep long finger here too. I've used mine a lot and I'm still not a fan of the bottle, I would have preferred a round one personally. I worry that the seam in the bottle will give out eventually, as very firm pressure is required. Maybe something they can consider in the future?

AcmeFog
Looks like all they've done is take the Topside lite bottle & stuck it in the SQ. Attie should be above bottle not dog legged.

Looks like all they've done is take the Topside lite bottle & stuck it in the SQ. Attie should be above bottle not dog legged.
Isn't that what the whole topside range is about. Top filling with a dog leg squonk connection?

Elux
Isn't that what the whole topside range is about. Top filling with a dog leg squonk connection?
Exactly. The original SQs are direct feed in both 18650 & 21700 format so why change except to stick a Dovpo badge on it. Perhaps I'm old school but I have no issues either removing the bottle to fill or using a refill bottle. This design just makes it taller & having used a Topside I didn't feel any benefit from top fill.

Back
Top Bottom