What's new

Sorry for the delayed "Winners Announcement", here is the winners list!

Univapo

Postman
Hello Guys! I wish you all a lovely weekend!

@DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) emailed me this morning about the giveaway winners announcement. Thank her so much for her heads up. Do appreciate it.

I would delay the announcement to May 31th so that we might have enough winners. Awkward!

Sorry again, my fault!

No further ado, here are the lists:

@Fazz711

@Frogprince

@ForestMagpie

@Sam Andrews

@custard vaper

@Astral

@Jd_

As @Astral and @Jd_ already won a kipo in the previous contest. You two can choose to claim the miso kit this time.

Inbox me your shipping info including your name, address, post and phone number please.

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

Hey @Univapo

Thank you for the quick reply. I understand completely what you were doing of course, the more people that put their names down the better from a marketing perspective.

Maybe in future just do an update to let people know of the delay and then they wouldn't start to question the giveaway lovely. :10:

Well done to the winners, trust me you are in for a treat! Its a great little kit.

Univapo have been very generous to give this much away tbh, not many companies would

Dee

Hey @Univapo

Thank you for the quick reply. I understand completely what you were doing of course, the more people that put their names down the better from a marketing perspective.

Maybe in future just do an update to let people know of the delay and then they wouldn't start to question the giveaway lovely. :10:

Well done to the winners, trust me you are in for a treat! Its a great little kit.

Univapo have been very generous to give this much away tbh, not many companies would

Dee
Thank you so much, Dee. :10::10::10:

Hello Guys! I wish you all a lovely weekend!

@DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) emailed me this morning about the giveaway winners announcement. Thank her so much for her heads up. Do appreciate it.

I would delay the announcement to May 31th so that we might have enough winners. Awkward!

Sorry again, my fault!

No further ado, here are the lists:

@Fazz711

@Frogprince

@ForestMagpie

@Sam Andrews

@custard vaper

@Astral

@Jd_

As @Astral and @Jd_ already won a kipo in the previous contest. You two can choose to claim the miso kit this time.

Inbox me your shipping info including your name, address, post and phone number please.

Thank you and have a nice weekend!
I did? Lol, i was not even aware. How about i give u my address n u can just send me whatever u want so i can give my honest thoughts about it.

I sent u a pm with my info, i also double checked, since no retail transaction has occurred u r still allowed to mail me something as a friend, legally speaking.

If u want to try, just use an unmarked box, customs has no idea whether its a purchase or not.

Back
Top Bottom