What's new

RIVA DNA250C BOX MOD

Or you can just go to Sourcemore and pay about £80 which saves another £30. I know where my mony is going, that £30 saved will go to my daughter towards spending money. @Rahul Dhingra are you anything to do with Ukvapekings?.

Why they still making DNA Mods with Micro USB surely they would or should be better with USB C. It doesn't make sense to me.

Or you can just go to Sourcemore and pay about £80 which saves another £30. I know where my mony is going, that £30 saved will go to my daughter towards spending money. @Rahul Dhingra are you anything to do with Ukvapekings?.

Yeah he's one of the Directors :p they actually do some good deals, could do well on here as a Vendor.

Very nice looking device the Riva, wish the 510 was centred though

Last edited:
Yeah he's one of the Directors :p they actually do some good deals, could do well on here as a Vendor.

Very nice looking device the Riva, wish the 510 was centred though

Then he needs to apply for venfor status, he isn't allowed to get free advertizing, other vendors have to pay. He would be welcome as a vendor as prices are decent for UK. I gues there would be know discount as i seen their facebook. "Stuff is already cheap so we offer no discount". I have used them back when the original TPD crap came into force.

UKVK are a great company to deal with and @Rahul Dhingra is a top bloke. I had quite a few dealings with him and his company in their early days and have never had cause to complain. Customer service is outstanding too [emoji1303]

I'm possibly just about to pull the trigger on one of these, but I can't see any mention of which delivery service UK Vape Kings use. The only thing I can find on the site is 'estimated delivery in 1 to 3 days' which tells me little'.

I've had a few frustrating experiences with a few couriers where they don't have local collection offices and I've had to make an online appointment for a time slot to collect from some office located miles away and I'm just not willing to go through that hassle.

If anyone has bought from them recently can remember what courier/postal service UK Vape Kings use, or @Rahul Dhingra is around and can give me that info I would appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom