What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

[Question] How do you think about the GTX coils?

0.6ohm coil is one of my favourites a great RDL, with great flavour and works fantastic in the luxe device

0.6 is fantastic for RDL and I also really like the 0.3. The flavour is good on them and rivals similar type coils.

Good overall.
I like them, the lower the resistance the better to my own taste of vaping.

A bit leaky to be honest, not while using but you just cant leave eliquid in the pods sitting for more than 24h. At least thats my own personal experience.
Nothing crazy tho. I never found an empty pod.
However, 0.8 and above do not leak a single drop. Must be thanks to the smaller wicking ports.

Are you planning something ?? I bet you are... :D

Another fan of the 0.6 coil for some RDL but also a fan of the 1.2 regular coil for MTL.

I had the chance to try recently the GTX 18 tank for MTL with the 1.2 ohm mesh coil and 1.2 ohm regular coil (courtesy of a generous Forum reader). Great tank and I love both coils! First, the taste is fantastic and then they seem to last long. They are a great achievement, exemplars of good quality. I can't wait trying the 0.6, which is the subject of so much praise, although perhaps not ideal for MTL.

But PLEASE Mr Vaporesso, could you make a serious large MTL tank with proper features! Look at Innokin (Zenith Pro: 5.5ml, top design), they must think there is a real market for committed MTL vapers and their coils don't even come close to yours. We don't need to feel like second rate vapers with diminutive tanks to make us feel guilty of our shameful practices! Don't worry if you sell them with 2ml capacity in the EU, we'll find a way to buy the big ones!

And what about all those clever pods with generous airflow and large drip tips! Yeah great, you can make big clouds with a small pod, big deal, you can impress your younger sister. You want to MTL with them? No chance. Ah, yes, you have made a small one (Target PM30) for those people who are ashamed of pushing the power up. But hey, it is a bit small, obviously you are not very proud of it, and I read you can't even properly cut down the airflow on it for a tight MTL draw. We want top quality MTL gear from a premium manufacturer like you!

Vaporesso, wake up to the call of the frustrated MTL liberation front!

i love the GTX coils & use buy the 0.6 how ever your insulation rubber seal at the bottom of the coils are so thin & crap thats where alot of the leaks come from...

The GTX coil range and cross compatibly have made them my favourite coils, MTL & RDL.

I would like to see a proper 22mm MTL tank for them, I love the ickle 18mm GTX One but it's too small for a lot of my mods.
A 22mm version with straight glass would be most welcome.

Back
Top Bottom