What's new

Probably the Best MTL RDA in 2018 - 1928 MTL RDA

cthulhumod

Postman
1928 MTL RDA is design for true MTL and nic salts vaping.
0.8mm, 1.2mm, 1.6mm, 2.0mm airflow holes for tight/loose MTL vapers.
Add dome to the top cap to reduce chamber space and better throat hit.
One of the smallest chamber RDA on the market.
Squonk Friendly (avoid over squonking design)
Raised building deck to make sure no flavor loss.
Smooth bottom airflow
Two 3.5mm drip tips
24k gold-plating positive pin
About the name: The short story “The Call of Cthulhu”, published in the American pulp magazine Weird Tales in 1928. 90th Anniversary.

w30-2.jpg

1928-MTL-RDA-4.jpg

http://www.cthulhumod.com/1928-mtl-rda-true-mtl-nic-salts-rta/

Interesting design.... almost like an rdta, I like the way you've done the airflow so it goes under the coil.

The only downside I can see is that you aren't really going to be dripping on it are you? (so not really an RDA) ..... it's more like a little vaponaute-esque 'tank' that's squonkable, which could be a very good thing.

Can't wait to try it...

In a more sensible reply now my excitement has died down.

I am a huge Cthulhu Hastur fanboy with an RTA and two RTA mini's. I also use a couple squonkers for MTL including a Berserker RDA which is just so so. I can't wait to try this new 1928 on the Wismec Luxotic for MTL squonking goodness.

@Tobytyke I want to like the SS drip tip but they don't really work on the Hastur so i'm not too sure they will work on this either. Time will tell.

In a more sensible reply now my excitement has died down.

I am a huge Cthulhu Hastur fanboy with an RTA and two RTA mini's. I also use a couple squonkers for MTL including a Berserker RDA which is just so so. I can't wait to try this new 1928 on the Wismec Luxotic for MTL squonking goodness.

@Tobytyke I want to like the SS drip tip but they don't really work on the Hastur so i'm not too sure they will work on this either. Time will tell.

I've started a thread in the MTL section so we can natter about it. :)

1928 MTL RDA is design for true MTL and nic salts vaping.
0.8mm, 1.2mm, 1.6mm, 2.0mm airflow holes for tight/loose MTL vapers.
Add dome to the top cap to reduce chamber space and better throat hit.
One of the smallest chamber RDA on the market.
Squonk Friendly (avoid over squonking design)
Raised building deck to make sure no flavor loss.
Smooth bottom airflow
Two 3.5mm drip tips
24k gold-plating positive pin
About the name: The short story “The Call of Cthulhu”, published in the American pulp magazine Weird Tales in 1928. 90th Anniversary.

w30-2.jpg

1928-MTL-RDA-4.jpg

http://www.cthulhumod.com/1928-mtl-rda-true-mtl-nic-salts-rta/
Loving the look of this. Been speaking with the guy's in the other thread. Really does look spot on and I spent eighteen months buying at least one mtl rda a fortnight and this is the first time I've actually been surprised by the detail gone into the design.
Thought I'd say well done cthulhu. Can't wait to try it.

Loving the look of this. Been speaking with the guy's in the other thread. Really does look spot on and I spent eighteen months buying at least one mtl rda a fortnight and this is the first time I've actually been surprised by the detail gone into the design.
Thought I'd say well done cthulhu. Can't wait to try it.
Thank you!

Thank you!
Welcome. I have predominantly used squonk mods for mtl vaping for a couple of years now and we've had a few rda's lately that try to emulate a previously successful tank but this is the first time I feel the rda has been fully designed from the ground up for purpose.
Awesome.

Back
Top Bottom