What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

POTV Let’s make something Beautiful ! The Community Device Begins

So let’s get started what do you want .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dovpo_uk

Vendor
Hi POTV

So the guy who gets the coffee at the Dovpo HQ has sort of approved this post.

But let’s take it as a bit of constructive fun and see were it goes.

As you all know Dovpo work really well and collaborate with well known reviewers, manufacturers and the like.

So me and the coffee guy thought let’s make a POTV collaboration.

DOVPOPOTV ? Hmmmm

Let’s use the catchy slogan.

“ Designed by vapers, Made by vapers, For the vapers.”

As a guide to the concept.

To try and make it less complicated ish I’ll post some polls to try and hon down what you want to make and we can continue to do that until we get to the finer details.

The Dovpo Tech guys and marketing guys will be watching the posts and seeing if we get some traction.

If we get a lot of interaction then I truly think the product will become a reality, but if only 4 people comment then it’s a dead duck.

If it does start to go somewhere then the guys with brief cases can have a chat.

Anybody who suggests a disposable will be asked to sit at the back of the class for the rest of the day!

I’ve listed below sort of sub categories but if I’ve missed anything out let me know.

Obviously the one with more votes is the one we will focus our attention on.

As we get deeper into it we will move from polls to actual discussions.

If there is a lot of interaction and we do start to get somewhere then this process could take a few months which I think will be kinda good from a community point of view.

If there are mod makers here please get involved cos your detailed knowledge will be invaluable.

So let’s get started what do you want .

Sub Ohm Tank

Pod device

Rebuildable Atty (RBA , RDA, RDTA)

Box Mod/Regulated

Squonk ,mech,AIO etc

A rebuildable. I think that there’s only so far you can go with the other categories and they’ve maybe been done to death?

Although there’s a huge choice of rebuidables already - they’re just all very same/same now. Be nice to have something a little different.

Voted

Squonk ,mech,AIO etc

Because it's just more interesting .... especially the 'etc' but I don't have any interest in a mech.

.... or a sqounk for that matter. :D

A rebuildable. I think that there’s only so far you can go with the other categories and they’ve maybe been done to death?

Although there’s a huge choice of rebuidables already - they’re just all very same/same now. Be nice to have something a little different.
Yes i know what you mean to a point, but there has to be something else surely. personally id love for us to develop some sort of RBA that drips on to the coils, a little bit like the SX spray squonk thing.

Yes i know what you mean to a point, but there has to be something else surely. personally id love for us to develop some sort of RBA that drips on to the coils, a little bit like the SX spray squonk thing.

That’d work. Or an RDTA that actually works. I’d personally find that handy.

Voted

Squonk ,mech,AIO etc

Because it's just more interesting .... especially the 'etc' but I don't have any interest in a mech.

.... or a sqounk for that matter. :D
I had thought about a Stacker Mech Tube. were its a basic mech tube but then you can screw on an additional bit that converts it to regulated then slap on a blotto

I had thought about a Stacker Mech Tube. were its a basic mech tube but then you can screw on an additional bit that converts it to regulated then slap on a blotto

I like small things, so I'd be more in the AIO camp... with some tasty looks and coil options.

Voted for rebuildable and mod. Just excited to be involved really.

Back
Top Bottom