What's new

PodStick releasing and winner Announcement!

Finally received my Podstick today and I must say, I am really enjoying it. Proper authentic, no messing about, MTL vape. Filled it with my favourite 18mg 50/50 juice and it provides a perfect, lightweight, stick it in your pocket and go, MTL vape experience. Looks pretty nice too. Well done Vaporesso.

Didn't do my homework (now done) It also has a delightful 0.6ohm mesh coil pod which gives a very nice but uber restricted DTL vape. Gotta say, I am loving this little thing..............until the pods die and I have to buy more. Then I won't be loving it quite so much :)

ALSO! 10 lucky dogs can get the chance to win a 26.99$ coupon which means a FREE PODSTCIK!:22:
Thankyou @Vaporesso

Ive been using with the supplied pod fitted been using last 24 hour, filled 4 or 5 times. "In my opinion" its a tight mtl draw, there is no adjustment to that so it is what it is either a plus or a minus. looking forward to trying the 0.6 mesh coil
The only thing I dont like is that you cant easily see juice level apart from that its a winner.

For a pod I like it

My MTL pod lasted over a month using 60pg40vg 25mg nic salts. 2 fills per day. I was also on the high power setting. I am going to get more mtl pods for sure.

Back
Top Bottom