What's new

PodStick releasing and winner Announcement!

Good luck with that mate, I'm still waiting on a Sky Solo Kit from the charity raffle.
Emailed and messaged on other platforms buddy.
Hopefully it will be sorted soon.
Seems a lot of stuff has been slowed way down before and during the national holiday.
Fingers crossed customs will loosen up again now it's over.

Speed freak is waiting for one too, I don't know how many other raffle winners are waiting for their prizes. The last tracking information we got was that it was leaving Belgium on the 27th September. I had a 48 day wait for my Gen kit too.

Speed freak is waiting for one too, I don't know how many other raffle winners are waiting for their prizes. The last tracking information we got was that it was leaving Belgium on the 27th September. I had a 48 day wait for my Gen kit too.
Something's definitely amiss then as they've been arriving in a couple of day's previously.

Yep, God knows what's going on. I've blamed it on the sunshine, moonlight, good times and pretty soon it's gonna be the boogie's fault.

Yep, God knows what's going on. I've blamed it on the sunshine, moonlight, good times and pretty soon it's gonna be the boogie's fault.
Vaporesso shouted this morning. Hopefully you've all had a message.
They are mid travels so hopefully will land soon.
I suspect the national holiday has slowed thing's down more than its prudent for them to complain about.

Vaporesso shouted this morning. Hopefully you've all had a message.
They are mid travels so hopefully will land soon.
I suspect the national holiday has slowed thing's down more than its prudent for them to complain about.
These were prizes from the charity fundraiser though mate, they haven't been on holiday for that long. And it wouldn't be so bad if they just said 'hey, sorry but we won't be doing anything for a while but will keep you posted' instead of giving out tracking numbers that don't work, and completely blanking people. I know it's a freebie and I shouldn't really complain about them but the false information and general lack of contact is just plain rude. If you say you're going to give someone something, you give it to them without them having to chase you up like this. It was a pledge to the prize fund and a means of promoting their products.

Oh, and thanks for getting involved on our behalves, it's appreciated [emoji1303]

has anyone had their prizes? I've been worrying that's its something dodge.

Sorry all for the late reply. We did just come back from our 7-day National Day Holiday. And the shipment was a little delayed because of this too. If you get any problem with your parcel, kindly message us cause I might not know all your information to check the tracking status

Back
Top Bottom