Innokin
What's new

Pods

iqon

Achiever
Drag X pods -

Had enough - lately I have new pods in post all the time, Why ? because this part lifts up.
IMG_20210609_164713.jpg

I find the Drag X an excellent device, It`s what I use all the time. But the pods need an upgrade.
Is there am upgrade in the pipeline ?

Smoore
Get rid of them pods and buy the 510 adapter use an RTA and save yourself the cost of 10 packs of coils a year ie £90 app.

Have u tried contacting voopoo directly?

This should not keep happening, is it the normal pnp drag pod? I can't tell what that piece is? Is it the base of the pod?

I would email them directly, ive never seen this happen before but it must be a quality issue?

AcmeFog
Get rid of them pods and buy the 510 adapter use an RTA and save yourself the cost of 10 packs of coils a year ie £90 app.

Rta - not happening prefere stock coils, not about money as obviously saving a fortune. Have thought about adaptor, maybe now is the time to get one, not buying more pods.

Have u tried contacting voopoo directly?

This should not keep happening, is it the normal pnp drag pod? I can't tell what that piece is? Is it the base of the pod?

I would email them directly, ive never seen this happen before but it must be a quality issue?

Not contacted just keep buying more. lol but getting fed up.
it`s from inside base of pod.......pods last about 2 - 3 weeks.....if nobody else mentioned anything maybe it`s the liquid to blame, maybe I vape too much.?. just had enough.

Just checked my messages - informed voopoo last August....

upload_2020-8-2_18-40-50-jpeg.225177

So sorry for late reply. Please contact our customer service staff, they will provide professional after-sales service. The email is [email protected] .

Innokin
Had a reply, wow that was quick Only decided to contact them a few days ago. -
" doesnt matter , take it out as it`s for molding purposes. "
to me thats odd, if it`s for molding purposes voopoo should take it out. ?
Next one that lifts up I will take out - they say it wont leak and .
winner winner if it doesnt I`ll have bigger capacity.

Back
Top Bottom