What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Official launch: DRAG X PnP-X KIT&DRAG S PnP-X KIT

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
Honor to knight, legend as always.

DRAG S PnP-X KIT & DRAG X PnP-X KIT is the latest flagship product launched by VOOPOO at the end of 2021. It is upgraded based on DARG S & DARG X at the technical and design levels.
首图2(2)(3).jpg

First, the product adopts a PnP-X POD atomizer, on which a metal decorative ring. This makes the vaper a visual delight and provides hand-feel experience for users. For PnP-X POD, e-liquid is injected from top knob while e-liquid is injected from the bottom in the previous generation. The new e-liquid injection mode solves the e-liquid leakage problem. Besides, the new 510 drip tip can be replaced at any time, which is convenient for DIY and cleaning. PnP-X POD has been upgraded in terms of four aspects: technology, aesthetics, portability and experience.
“Infinite Airflow System” has already been the standard for several strategic VOOPOO products in the second half of this year. DRAG S/X PnP-X KIT are no exception. With different coils and different parameters, the system can help adjust airflow size according to needs, with an adjustable power of 5-60/80w. This maximizes the suction and taste experience of vaper.
PnP-X POD uses the same powerful chip of GENE.TT as the previous generation and is installed with 2500 mAh built-in battery and 18650 external battery respectively, which guarantees DRAG S/X PnP-X KIT stable output and long battery life.
底标4宫格1(1)(1).jpg

Second, with chivalry as the core, DRAG S/X PnP-X KIT pays tribute to the glory and virtue of the knight. Highlights in design are sufficiently attractive. The product selects five new knight colors, each of which implies a rich design language.
111105(1)(1).jpg

DRAG S PnP-X KIT & DRAG X PnP-X KIT is a product worthy of buying. The technical upgrade of PnP-X POD is amazing. The chivalry outlook design is integrated with the concept of chivalry, equipping the product with certain level of collection value.

Do you like the DRAG S PnP-X KIT & DRAG X PnP-X KIT? How do you think about them? Comment below.

These Drag's get better and better, I love the new leather embossing and the posher looking 'pod' which is looking more and more like a proper tank each time, the drip tip looks much better too, I also like the satin gold which doesn't show fingerprints.

Only one thing I don't understand; the 'infinite airflow'?

From the description above, it sounds like this model doesn't have the new upgraded drag X pro GENE.FAN 3.0 chip, which is a shame. Instead, it utilises the older Drag X GENE.TT chip.
However I see that this can be pre-ordered from one online site for just £26.99 including postage, so possibly worth a try.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom