What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

ODIN Mini DNA75c

dovpo_uk

Vendor
odin-mini-header-1.jpg

The ODIN Mini is the newest and smallest addition to the ODIN series of Mods. It is a collaboration project with Vaperz Cloud, Vaping Bogan & Manufactured by DOVPO Tech. The ODIN Mini’s body is made of 6061 T6 Aircraft grade aluminum making it lightweight at only 124grams, The ergonomics of the design give the Odin mini a unique feel and comfortable grip making it a suitable daily driver. The device is powered by a single replaceable 21700 battery and is driven one of the most advanced chip sets on the market, the DNA75c by Evolv, which also includes a replay feature. The Odin mini has a 0.96” TFT Colored Screen and a Micro USB charging port that is primarily used to upgrade and customize the Chip Set via Evolv Escribe software.

colors.jpg

Specifications:
Dimensions: 36.3mm x 32mm x 90.5mm
Weight: 124 G

Features:
Material:
Aircraft Aluminum Alloy 6061 T6
Chipset: DNA75C by Evolv
Modes: Wattage, Temperature control, TCR, Varialble Voltage
Wattage Range: 1.0-75.0W
Temperature Control Range: 200 F-600 F / 93 C – 316 C
Replay feature Available
Battery: Single 21700 High-drain Battery Replaceable
Display: 0.96” TFT Color Screen
Charging: On-board 5V/1A Charging
Micro USB port: Available for Upgrading Firmware and customizing via Escribe
Available in 4 Colors: Blue Steel, Red, Black, Brushed Silver

DOVPO Website
Dovpo Facebook: DOVPO Tech
Dovpo Instagram: dovpo_official

odin-mini-header-1.jpg

The ODIN Mini is the newest and smallest addition to the ODIN series of Mods. It is a collaboration project with Vaperz Cloud, Vaping Bogan & Manufactured by DOVPO Tech. The ODIN Mini’s body is made of 6061 T6 Aircraft grade aluminum making it lightweight at only 124grams, The ergonomics of the design give the Odin mini a unique feel and comfortable grip making it a suitable daily driver. The device is powered by a single replaceable 21700 battery and is driven one of the most advanced chip sets on the market, the DNA75c by Evolv, which also includes a replay feature. The Odin mini has a 0.96” TFT Colored Screen and a Micro USB charging port that is primarily used to upgrade and customize the Chip Set via Evolv Escribe software.

colors.jpg

Specifications:
Dimensions: 36.3mm x 32mm x 90.5mm
Weight: 124 G

Features:
Material:
Aircraft Aluminum Alloy 6061 T6
Chipset: DNA75C by Evolv
Modes: Wattage, Temperature control, TCR, Varialble Voltage
Wattage Range: 1.0-75.0W
Temperature Control Range: 200 F-600 F / 93 C – 316 C
Replay feature Available
Battery: Single 21700 High-drain Battery Replaceable
Display: 0.96” TFT Color Screen
Charging: On-board 5V/1A Charging
Micro USB port: Available for Upgrading Firmware and customizing via Escribe
Available in 4 Colors: Blue Steel, Red, Black, Brushed Silver

DOVPO Website
Dovpo Facebook: DOVPO Tech
Dovpo Instagram: dovpo_official
That's more like it dovpo. The steel finish is lovely. I may have to purchase one.

Like the red and the gunmetal
good chip in it
and bigger battery is a bonus
Just wondering what the price will be ?

Like the red and the gunmetal
good chip in it
and bigger battery is a bonus
Just wondering what the price will be ?
I'm seeing it in pre sale from £110 from cheapvaping so hopefully we will see competitive pricing during these tight times.

Love the looks and the lightweight aluminium body. The DNA chip is going to price it out of my range, and as a watts only vaper a DNA chip is an expensive and pointless luxury. Any chance this will be released with a cheaper chip for the masses.

It's a great looking mod, I'll have one if it's priced correctly. I had a lv mirage but it was sat in the cupboard because I just couldn't get on with the feel and looks. Ended up selling to a fellow Ape.
This one though, seems to be right up my street and will probably only be used for all-day-long tc mtl [emoji1303]

It's a great looking mod, I'll have one if it's priced correctly. I had a lv mirage but it was sat in the cupboard because I just couldn't get on with the feel and looks. Ended up selling to a fellow Ape.
This one though, seems to be right up my street and will probably only be used for all-day-long tc mtl [emoji1303]
Thank you. :beerchug

Love the looks and the lightweight aluminium body. The DNA chip is going to price it out of my range, and as a watts only vaper a DNA chip is an expensive and pointless luxury. Any chance this will be released with a cheaper chip for the masses.
Stay tuned! ;)

They did it with the Odin 200, so it's a safe bet a75/100w version is already being produced. Got to maximise the sales ;)

Back
Top Bottom