What's new

New Release - Freemax Maxpod Will Be The King

Freemaxtech

Postman
This time I bet Freemax Maxpod Kit will be the king, which is newly released by Freemax vape manufacturer. So why? Freemax technician team spends 3 years to create this pod vape kit, transplanting Freemax mesh coil technology on this pod system. What’s more, flavor, vapor, throat hit, nicotine intake, coil life and most importantly, compatible eliquid options are all considered into the maxpod kit.

ZaPyNTal.jpg

There are four selling points that make maxpod vape outstanding among the whole pod system kits:

1. 99% Flavor Categories Compatible

Maxpod supports all sorts of eliquid categories with various VG/PG ratios in the market, both nic salt and freebase.

2. Adopting FM SaltCoilTech 2.0, Maxpod is equipped with 1.0ohm and 1.5ohm NS Mesh Coil.

1.0ohm and 1.5ohm NS Mesh Coil are customized to meet your distinct demands for both nic salt and freebase e-liquids

3. NS Mesh Coil has different cotton ratio used

NS Mesh Coil 1.0ohm applies 66.66% Flax Cotton & 33.34% Organic Cotton for Focus on Flavor and Vapor. While NS Mesh Coil 1.5ohm comes with 44.44% Flax Cotton & 55.56% Organic Cotton for Nicotine Intake & Throat Hit.

4. Real 550mAh Battery & 3.3V Constant Output & 5-8 Refills