What's new

[New Release] Drag X Pro and Drag S Pro is coming!

I would be very interested to know the differences between the Drag X, the Drag X Plus, the Drag X Plus Professional Edition and now this new version the Drag X Pro?

I would be very interested to know the differences between the Drag X, the Drag X Plus, the Drag X Plus Professional Edition and now this new version the Drag X Pro?

I believe the Pro designation means the board has voltage boost capability - the earlier Drag X and Drag X Plus were battery voltage only. If you intend to use the mod with the Tank and stock coils that came with the kit then there's no real difference in the performance of the different variants, but if you decide to use the mod with a separate RTA/RDA then you would be better off buying the pro unless you only vape low ohm builds. Battery voltage output only can severely limit the power the board can output unless you habitually build to low ohms.

Personally I would go for the Pro as I've always found battery voltage output mods disappointing.

I believe the Pro designation means the board has voltage boost capability - the earlier Drag X and Drag X Plus were battery voltage only. If you intend to use the mod with the Tank and stock coils that came with the kit then there's no real difference in the performance of the different variants, but if you decide to use the mod with a separate RTA/RDA then you would be better off buying the pro unless you only vape low ohm builds. Battery voltage output only can severely limit the power the board can output unless you habitually build to low ohms.

Personally I would go for the Pro as I've always found battery voltage output mods disappointing.
The Drag X plus Professional Edition had the boost circuit added to it to cover the problem you mentioned on the Drax X Plus version.
I want to know what the Drag X Pro does over the Drag X Plus Professional Edition or are they the same beast.

The Drag X plus Professional Edition had the boost circuit added to it to cover the problem you mentioned on the Drax X Plus version.
I want to know what the Drag X Pro does over the Drag X Plus Professional Edition or are they the same beast.

From the pictures I've seen the Drag X Pro appears to be a pod mod where the pod fits inside the mod - The Drax X Plus Pro is a standard 510 mod. I think... I must admit the sheer number of Voopoo products named Drag gets confusing.

Edit - I've just had a read up on what little I can find about the Drag X Pro, the voltage output isn't mentioned anywhere... I know the Drag X Plus Professional Edition had voltage boost added but I think they would make a point of mentioning the voltage range on the Drag X Plus Pro if it actually has boost capability. Call me a cynic but i suspect it's going to be a battery voltage output only mod - I don't think it will make any real difference as it can only use the pod tank and the coils listed are 0.15 and 0.20 ohms, but I wouldn't bother trying to find a 510 adapter for it - if you're considering one it's probably best sticking with the stock coils, unless I'm wrong and they have added a boost chip - but I doubt it.

Last edited:
From the pictures I've seen the Drag X Pro appears to be a pod mod where the pod fits inside the mod - The Drax X Plus Pro is a standard 510 mod. I think... I must admit the sheer number of Voopoo products named Drag gets confusing.
Agree, very confusing.

Edit - I've just had a read up on what little I can find about the Drag X Pro, the voltage output isn't mentioned anywhere... I know the Drag X Plus Professional Edition had voltage boost added but I think they would make a point of mentioning the voltage range on the Drag X Plus Pro if it actually has boost capability. Call me a cynic but i suspect it's going to be a battery voltage output only mod - I don't think it will make any real difference as it can only use the pod tank and the coils listed are 0.15 and 0.20 ohms, but I wouldn't bother trying to find a 510 adapter for it - if you're considering one it's probably best sticking with the stock coils, unless I'm wrong and they have added a boost chip - but I doubt it.
Hopefully Voopoo will come back with an answer soon.

Just had a look myself and it seems there are a couple of updates, now has the GENE FAN 3 chipset, a separate lock switch and comes with a new TPP X pod.

Back
Top Bottom