What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New product - Dovpo College DNA60

Which color you most like?

• Black

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Gunmetal

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Red

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Sliver

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
This is ... interesting looking :hmm: I’d like to know what size tank is going to fit on it? The Dovpo website is poor. Good to see manufacturers designing things that are a little different. Black or gunmetal for me I think.
Up to 24mm apparently.

Gun metal for me if i where to get one. But this isn't a style i like plus if i am spending over £100 it needs the colour board.

Good product, I like it, like it. It’s a pity that this year I’m finishing college, it’s hard to finish it, there are a lot of memories. In recent months, I have only been referring to the site https://uk.edubirdie.com/do-my-assignment where a lot of students order work and relax, in fact, I did the same. The material has already passed almost all, the scores are as high as possible (as expected from the site), but I expect the last step to finish it all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom