What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New product - Dovpo College DNA60

Which color you most like?

• Black

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Gunmetal

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Red

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Sliver

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
Oh, this is nice [emoji16] the best looking sbs I've seen so far, and with a dna60. I love it.

Ooh, that’s nice and I’m not normally one for side by side mods. Can’t imagine it’s going to be cheap though with the dna60 board.

if they can sell the Odin Mini with a DNA75C in for around £100 in the UK, surely theres no way this could be more than that?

if they can sell the Odin Mini with a DNA75C in for around £100 in the UK, surely theres no way this could be more than that?
Wouldn’t think so, I’d expect around £80, nice to see they went with the DNA60, best chip out there for this style of mod...

Only just noticed this. Like the look of it. All colours are fine with me. Maybe gunmetal edges it.

Seen it on a chinese site pre order for $125 i wonder if it will be either dearer or cheaper than that

Sorry, i do like Dovpo as a brand but not to keen on the look of this to be totally honest, and the screen on the base...really...no not for me thank you very much.

This is ... interesting looking :hmm: I’d like to know what size tank is going to fit on it? The Dovpo website is poor. Good to see manufacturers designing things that are a little different. Black or gunmetal for me I think.

Back
Top Bottom