What's new

New members in the Gen family, the Gen Nano kit and the Gen S kit

I found the sweet spot at 55w with those. Just plain VW-N mode, no pulse or other shit. Love them.

You're spot on there 55 watts on mine too, the coils need no trickery as they ramp up instantly as it is, I'm actually preferring it to the PM80 for airflow.

Another round to win the Vaporesso Gen S kit! If you have an account on social media like IG or FB. You won't want to miss that

Just loving this kit, best DTL mod/tank kit of 2020 so far for me, more for the flavour chasers.

Vaporesso, can you create a drip tip department? that's the only thing lacking at the mo .

Vaporesso_Gen_Nano-4.jpg

What's it like for a restricted draw

I know you're asking Vapaneezer but I've just popped the 0.6 coil in mine and it's perfect. The 0.2 is good as well but I had to use the airflow half shut to get it how I like it. Need to get some 0.3 coils and see how they are as I like it about 30-40w.

I know you're asking Vapaneezer but I've just popped the 0.6 coil in mine and it's perfect. The 0.2 is good as well but I had to use the airflow half shut to get it how I like it. Need to get some 0.3 coils and see how they are as I like it about 30-40w.

Cheers thanks for letting me know.

Back
Top Bottom