What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Launch-DragX Plus Professional Edition

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
Say Hi to Drag X Plus Professional Edition! Feel super power and consistent flavor with it.
上线图(9)(2).jpg

Check more details in the video!

Do you want to be the first tester? Share your thoughts below.
See more: VOOPOO VAPE Spark Your Moments

Last edited:
Certainly the idea of a compact single 21700 battery mod is very attractive. I really think it is a good move, long lasting battery with a small form factor. Since the 21700 batteries have become available, I am surprised that I haven't seen many more good looking single 21700 mods. I had the chance to try the Vopoo Alpha Zip and liked the Gene chip, but the Alpha Zip is quite bulky with its two batteries.

I like the fact that this is a proper mod with 510 connection, it opens up many possibilities with various tanks and pods.

I would love to try it and report about it. It looks great. As I mainly vape MTL, I'd be very tempted to try it with a PnP tank or the PnP MTL pod, as it looks like it can be mounted with the 510 pod connector.

Was lucky enough to review the drag x plus and it is a cracking kit and mod so the tweaks on this make it perfevt for somebody wanting a small classy compact mod! Good luck all

I always liked how the drag x plus looks but it was let down by having no boost limiting it to 4.2v max. this version with boost to voltage upto 8.5v will be much better. I like that it is compatible with all existing pnp pods/coils including the mtl pods wich I use with the drag x.

Back
Top Bottom