What's new

New Arrivals - 510 Adapter For Freemax Maxus Max 168W

Freemaxtech

Postman
Hi, Freemaxers, good news! Now you can buy Maxus Max 168W Kit without any hesitation because here comes the Freemax Maxus Max 510 Adapter. This Maxus Max 510 Adapter is designed for Maxus Max 168W Kit, and you can also pick up any vape tank you want to match the Freemax Maxus Max 168W Mod.

Where to get one Maxus Max 510 Adapter? Please click here>> https://www.freemaxvape.com/product/maxus-max-510-adapter

bXzwRuY.jpg

Hi, Freemaxers, good news! Now you can buy Maxus Max 168W Kit without any hesitation because here comes the Freemax Maxus Max 510 Adapter. This Maxus Max 510 Adapter is designed for Maxus Max 168W Kit, and you can also pick up any vape tank you want to match the Freemax Maxus Max 168W Mod.

Where to get one Maxus Max 510 Adapter? Please click here>> https://www.freemaxvape.com/product/maxus-max-510-adapter

bXzwRuY.jpg
That's great news guys. The Maxus Max 168W mod is a fantastic device but sad to say was a little bit limited that it would only work with its included pod.
Bringing out a 510 adaptor for it is great news. This really will make the Maxus Max 168W so versatile. I will definately be getting one.

Brilliant, most companies include the adapter. Don't want to be spending more or waiting for an adapter to arrive before using

bXzwRuY.jpg

Brilliant, most companies include the adapter. Don't want to be spending more or waiting for an adapter to arrive before using
I dont think it will be included in the kit. It will need to be purchased separately. The kit comes with the pod. The 510 adaptor will enable the Maxus Max to be used with any tank making it a mod.

I dont think it will be included in the kit. It will need to be purchased separately. The kit comes with the pod. The 510 adaptor will enable the Maxus Max to be used with any tank making it a mod.
I know, that's why I said it. Be perfect for those who want a change from the pod but I personally wouldn't buy it unless it came with the adapter since the pod wouldn't get used

If you buy the Maxus Max 168w in Freemax's official vape store, I can ship you one 510 adapter for free.

Thank you, that would be great. I'm sure others here would appreciate that too
If some members from planetofthevapes forum place an order in Freemax official store to buy the Maxus Max 168W Kit, please send me a proviate message. I will send him/her one 510 adapter for free.

If some members from planetofthevapes forum place an order in Freemax official store to buy the Maxus Max 168W Kit, please send me a proviate message. I will send him/her one 510 adapter for free.
I don't want this 1 now, got my eye on the light show

Back
Top Bottom