What's new

MOTI Theme Song "MOTI MY WAY"

MOTI Official

Postman

"Where can you find MOTI?"From all over the world."
Listen MOTI theme song, take your headphones and feel the strong power.

Well that was an incredible amount of work for the digital guys! Decent song and video but I don't know if I'd throw that much money and energy at something and not really show the product that much. Lyrically it doesn't focus that much on vaping either. The main hook is moti moti gotta a moti vation my time precious I aint got no passions, would it really have been that hard to rhyme motivation with vaping? It was interesting anyway.

Well that was an incredible amount of work for the digital guys! Decent song and video but I don't know if I'd throw that much money and energy at something and not really show the product that much. Lyrically it doesn't focus that much on vaping either. The main hook is moti moti gotta a moti vation my time precious I aint got no passions, would it really have been that hard to rhyme motivation with vaping? It was interesting anyway.

Bro, thanks for your like and suggestion, The theme of this song is MOTI and motivation, your suggestion is great and we should combine songs with vapes,and we are really glad that you love our song.

Back
Top Bottom