What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

More about X217!!

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
VOOPOO X217 mod can output up to 217W. With its super fast firing speed this mod is very versatile.
On front of the mod there's a 1.3in color HD screen that allows you to choose from Variable Wattage, Variable Voltage, Temperature Control and Custom user modes.

Hi Voopoo. I have read in a number of places that mod has an annoying battery rattle. Is that being addressed?
My Mini Drag had some sharp edges that would catch on clothing. I tried to sand them down but ended up just pushing them down and kind of rounding them off with the end of a screw driver. Others say theirs have been ok but mine had 3 sharp points. Thought I'd let you know.
Cheers.

VOOPOO X217 mod can output up to 217W. With its super fast firing speed this mod is very versatile.
On front of the mod there's a 1.3in color HD screen that allows you to choose from Variable Wattage, Variable Voltage, Temperature Control and Custom user modes.

Really?

Hi Voopoo. I have read in a number of places that mod has an annoying battery rattle. Is that being addressed?
My Mini Drag had some sharp edges that would catch on clothing. I tried to sand them down but ended up just pushing them down and kind of rounding them off with the end of a screw driver. Others say theirs have been ok but mine had 3 sharp points. Thought I'd let you know.
Cheers.
Well I only tried 18650s with the adapters that came with it and I gave it a bloody good shake like I was mixing martinis for Daniel Craig and I couldn’t get it to rattle (I tried really hard as I bloody hate rattles). Don’t know about other battery sizes though

Think there’s something wrong with the vid I dident see a mod in it

Back
Top Bottom