What's new

Meet the new Orca Solo Plus kit, just for UK!

Hi POTV fans,

How are you? How many of you still remember our Orca Solo Kit? Do you have one in hand?
We did receive some positive feedback in UK
Now we have updated it and launched the new Orca Solo Plus kit specially for UK vapers. Here are some highlight feature

1. Optimized OC Meshed coils
1.3ohm Ccell coil for MTL and 0.6ohm Meshed coil for restricted DTL

2. Increased battery capacity
1200mAh built in battery, 50% increased from Orca Solo;

3. Adjustable power modes
3 clicks to set the power mode that fits you

Here are more details: https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits/orca-solo-plus

View attachment 211497
We love it here at DEEP VAPING UK and so do our customers. I think its going to be a best seller for a lot of our retailers.

How do you like the Orca Solo Plus compare to the Orca Solo kit?

upload_2020-3-2_17-58-31.png

Just finished reviewing this kit, (waiting to go live on the front end) , I didn't think I would like it, not quite the innovation we've come to expect from Vaporesso BUT.....

I LOVE IT! :2thumbsup:

So much so it has made 2 of my favourite MTL pen mods redundant (The Artery Pal Stick & the Vapefly Galaxies Kit) and is my new goto kit in my car.

Along with the PM80 for DTL I'm thinning my herd down somewhat.

Vaporesso_Orca_Solo_PLUS-02.jpg

Just finished reviewing this kit, (waiting to go live on the front end) , I didn't think I would like it, not quite the innovation we've come to expect from Vaporesso BUT.....

I LOVE IT! :2thumbsup:

So much so it has made 2 of my favourite MTL pen mods redundant (The Artery Pal Stick & the Vapefly Galaxies Kit) and is my new goto kit in my car.

Along with the PM80 for DTL I'm thinning my herd down somewhat.

View attachment 212720
Ooh sounds like a good one then!

In a giveaway for it currently, if i dont win i will buy one.

Thank you my guru!

I got a Orca solo plus sent to me for review will be putting up a review soon for this great vape pen :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom