What's new

Luxe II is coming! Guess what's new!

Vaporesso

Manufacturer
upload_2020-8-20_18-26-4.png

I was looking at reviews of the Luxe 1 the other day comparing dual 18650 mods so it'll be interesting to see what's new on the Luxe 2.

Looks interesting, what improvements on v1?

Also, noob question, does it have plain panels as well as the patterned / design ones?

Just plain black or silver would be nice, without any texture or design.

I have my Luxe 1 in the hand, right now, and I cant see any difference. At least aesthetically. (Except for the new color designs)

AFAIK, Luxe 1 has a Omniboard 4.2 inside, and this Luxe 2 has the same Axon than the Gens, Swags, ...

I dont know. The only thing I can say is the Luxe 1 is a great mod

The thing they don't mention on there is the weight of the Luxe 2. The Luxe 1 is fairly heavy compared to other similar mods which one reveiwer speculated was due to the little motor that provides the haptic feedback. I think the Luxe 1 weighs in at about 180g compared to about 120g for the Gen S and some other dual 18650 mods as low as 100g.

The thing they don't mention on there is the weight of the Luxe 2. The Luxe 1 is fairly heavy compared to other similar mods which one reveiwer speculated was due to the little motor that provides the haptic feedback. I think the Luxe 1 weighs in at about 180g compared to about 120g for the Gen S and some other dual 18650 mods as low as 100g.
Indeed, its quite heavy.

Would have been nice to see a usb-c port, considering its just a gen inside stuffed into a luxe outside.

Maybe a nano 2 version with usb-c (and a better internal battery than the first version)?

Edit: it was tested and shown to be a 1600mah battery, not a 2500mah battery.

Im only being critical because i'm also a vaporesso fan, i would like to see them set the standard rather than fall behind it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom