What's new

Kanger spider - leaking?

Skatalight

Initiate
Hey all!!
Just bought the kangertech spider kit the other day, and it's my first mod (I think that's the right word, I've switched from pens so bear with me if I sound silly).

Anyway, I'm learning with it and I know how to make it fire on one/two/three coils, how to change the wattage, temp etc...

But! It seems to leak, even though the tank is sold as leak proof... there's an airvent on the bottom of the tank which needs to be open and it seems to come through there down the side of the battery. I've tried emptying and refilling/refitting the tank etc, but it keeps happening, and just wondered if anyone else has experienced this at all?

I've currently got it using one coil and at 70w on 106°..... (quite low, I'm getting used to it! But prefer it to my pen, I was starting to need more from my vape!)

So, Anyway, If this has happened to anyone else or if anyone's got any advice on what may be causing it (my settings??) Then I'd be very grateful!

Also, feel free to correct any terms I've got wrong, it'll take me a few days to get used to it as I'm sure it did for everyone .

Thanks so much!!!

Also - admin - please let me know if I need to move this post to another sub header...

Hey all!!
Just bought the kangertech spider kit the other day, and it's my first mod (I think that's the right word, I've switched from pens so bear with me if I sound silly).

Anyway, I'm learning with it and I know how to make it fire on one/two/three coils, how to change the wattage, temp etc...

But! It seems to leak, even though the tank is sold as leak proof... there's an airvent on the bottom of the tank which needs to be open and it seems to come through there down the side of the battery. I've tried emptying and refilling/refitting the tank etc, but it keeps happening, and just wondered if anyone else has experienced this at all?

I've currently got it using one coil and at 70w on 106°..... (quite low, I'm getting used to it! But prefer it to my pen, I was starting to need more from my vape!)

So, Anyway, If this has happened to anyone else or if anyone's got any advice on what may be causing it (my settings??) Then I'd be very grateful!

Also, feel free to correct any terms I've got wrong, it'll take me a few days to get used to it as I'm sure it did for everyone .

Thanks so much!!!
Same issue here with the spider thank i refit it, it dosnt leak for a whike but then it leaks again love the tank, love the mod hate the leak

Hey all!!

Thanks so much!!!
Found something, check the oring inside the tank where the coil connects to the base. Mine was out of place

Back
Top Bottom