What's new

Is Maxus 200W Kit Worth Buying?

Freemaxtech

Postman
I think it's worth purchasing one Maxus 200W Box Mod Kit because there are some attractive features that make this box mod kit unique in the vape market.

The first outstanding feature of Maxus 200W is that it applies patented SmartLoad Tech for loading the batteries, so there is no need to distinguish positive and negative poles anymore.

I0eIyJS.jpg

The second outstanding feature - There are two editions for options: Metal Edition VS Resin Edition. M Pro 2 Metal Edition is designed with Child Resistant Top Fill Design and CRC qualified, while M Pro 2 Resin Edition is designed with three steel balls into the top cap to increase friction.

The third outstanding feature - SS904L M Mesh Coils for M Pro 2 Tank comes with military-grade SS904L mesh and Tea Fiber Cotton formula (95% Tea Fiber Cotton plus 5% Organic Cotton), providing users with the best vaping experience which is even better than all the best sub-ohm tanks in the market. What’s more, all m pro series mesh coils can be compatible with either tank of M Pro 2 and M Pro.

Have you fallen in love with Freemax Maxus 200W Kit yet?

I think it's worth purchasing one Maxus 200W Box Mod Kit because there are some attractive features that make this box mod kit unique in the vape market.

The first outstanding feature of Maxus 200W is that it applies patented SmartLoad Tech for loading the batteries, so there is no need to distinguish positive and negative poles anymore.

I0eIyJS.jpg

The second outstanding feature - There are two editions for options: Metal Edition VS Resin Edition. M Pro 2 Metal Edition is designed with Child Resistant Top Fill Design and CRC qualified, while M Pro 2 Resin Edition is designed with three steel balls into the top cap to increase friction.

The third outstanding feature - SS904L M Mesh Coils for M Pro 2 Tank comes with military-grade SS904L mesh and Tea Fiber Cotton formula (95% Tea Fiber Cotton plus 5% Organic Cotton), providing users with the best vaping experience which is even better than all the best sub-ohm tanks in the market. What’s more, all m pro series mesh coils can be compatible with either tank of M Pro 2 and M Pro.

Have you fallen in love with Freemax Maxus 200W Kit yet?
I have the Metal version with the mpro 2 tank and it really does look really good and performs great. One of the best mod kits I own. I will be doing a detailed review for my website.

Back
Top Bottom