What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Is it necessary to prepare 3 kinds of charging port cables at home?

those are cool
618SuYYpfXL._AC_SX466_.jpg

You put the end tip type on each device and set a couple of those cables here and there... and ready to go.
I love the idea!

EDIT:
I liked so much that I purchased a couple of cables and a bunch of plugs:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000374403062.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.2af84c4dRSCOOl
Price is low, so woth a try
Yeah, I got the essager ones from ali express was around 2 quid each. Perfect for just charging and effortless to stick a magnet instead plugging in cable.

Thank you for being able to convey my thoughts better than i was.

Thats why i actually chose vaporesso products to start with, since they have that auto charge cutoff when u hit the fire button. They seem to be the only company taking battery issues seriously.

And ehpro, i hear her coldsteel200 supports balancing of unmatched batteries, id like to know if they actually can

Eleaf too also seems to be trying

Balanced charging will monitor and charge each cell independently, whether you are using married or unmarried batteries is irrelevant to the mod or the mod software. It only reads and sees each battery on its own and will charge accordingly, to 4.20v, subject to the battery condition. That's my take on balanced charging, I might be wrong of course. Why would you want to use unmarried batteries in a mod anyway?

Balanced charging will monitor and charge each cell independently, whether you are using married or unmarried batteries is irrelevant to the mod or the mod software. It only reads and sees each battery on its own and will charge accordingly, to 4.20v, subject to the battery condition. That's my take on balanced charging, I might be wrong of course. Why would you want to use unmarried batteries in a mod anyway?
Necessity
But i figure if it could do that it should have no problem with matched batteries and it means at least they r trying to improve the ability to charge two batteries correctly
It actually says 'mixed batteries', so i dont really know what they mean by that term.

Necessity
But i figure if it could do that it should have no problem with matched batteries and it means at least they r trying to improve the ability to charge two batteries correctly
It actually says 'mixed batteries', so i dont really know what they mean by that term.

Unmarried, two random batteries, slung together. I think I also read that Ehphro refer to two "Different brands", bit odd, could be the same battery (IE: Samsung 25r), but just a rewrap - rebranded, odd all round then.

Back
Top Bottom