What's new

How Will You Spend the Mother's Day?

Univapo

Postman
All mothers can relax and enjoy tomorrow then! lol

How about your Mother's Day?:love:

upload_2021-5-8_18-15-26.png

LMFAO.
A boobly milf, chap with a hoover and it's not even Mother's Day in UK. Awesome! :)

Keir Starmer wouldn't go far wrong in getting UNIVAPO to do future Labour election campaigns. :)

Heart skipped a beat when saw this post title, thought I would have to rush around buying bits for the kids to give to the Mrs Leisureliquids, the realised post was not a UK member......and relax

Heart skipped a beat when saw this post title, thought I would have to rush around buying bits for the kids to give to the Mrs Leisureliquids, the realised post was not a UK member......and relax
Sorry for my mistake! Would you like to send Mrs. Leisureliquids a Kipo as a gift? We can sponsor one. lol

Keir Starmer wouldn't go far wrong in getting UNIVAPO to do future Labour election campaigns. :)
I would be crazy learning UK policies, manners and customs if he's gonna hire me to do future campaigns.:) I would like to send you 1 kipo kit so that you can forget that I'm not native. lol:hugs::hugs: Inbox me your shipping info if you agree. lol

We've already had Mother's Day this year in the UK.
Thank you for the kind heads up, rew. I would love to thank you with our newly released Kipo kit. Could you please inbox me your shipping info please?

Thank you and have a nice weekend in advance! ;-)

Best Regards,

You get a kit…you get a kit…everybody gets a kit!

36BBDF46-1833-462A-9839-ACDA3265FEBB.gif

Back
Top Bottom