What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How much battery capacity is needed for a pod to last all day?

MOTI Official

Postman
upload_2020-7-1_18-32-37.png

The worst thing is when you want to come for a hit and the device runs out of power.
How much battery capacity is needed for a pod to last all day?

I would want at least 1000 mAh to feel comfortable taking it out. 2000mAh would be much better. 3000mAh would be a dream.

Estrictly POD talking, around 500mAh should be enough for me. But, low power device+coils obviously.

I'd say 1000mah or more, preferably with a steady output, where the wattage doesn't drop as the battery voltage decreases, I forgot the name for it, continuous output?

It's too subjective. Factors like vaping frequency, wattage, coil type etc all have an effect on how long a device will last from full charge to discharge. A lot of the smaller pod dont have any indication of battery level either.
Ideally somewhere around 2000mA + would be good but I would say, as long as you know an approx duration that your particular mod will last, you can take another out with you or if it's a replaceable battery, another battery.

Back
Top Bottom