POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Help out with some common issues of wicking process in Aromamizer RDTA V1/V2 and Supeme

Discussion in 'Steam Crave' started by steam crave, Jun 23, 2016.

1. steam crave

steam crave Manufacturer

Tutorial video to help out with some common issues of wicking process in Aromamizer RDTA V1/V2 and Supreme.
    This tutorial is workable no matter how you adjust juice flow/airflow, how much wattage you use, how high VG level
    No dry hit and no leakage!
    Special thanks for Craver Scott Barnard

Depending on your coil size, the width of your cotton would need to be adjusted. But the way it's cut, would be pretty much the same
    The amount of cotton I use is what actually regulates the flow.... The bottom of the juice well is completely covered, from post to post, packed down, but not "tight".... At the height I place the coils, no spitting, for there is sufficient airflow going UNDER the coils, and the coils are not sitting in juice from the bottom...
    The wattage depends on the coil itself, but the wicking has always kept up.... "supply and demand"..... there is enough "reserve" in the legs and in the drip well, where if the juice is a little slow coming through the holes, by the next pull, the cotton is nice and saturated again....
    Please make sure you set right juice flow and airflow under your set wattage, try to adjust wattage/juice flow and airflow to get your spot!

#1 steam crave, Jun 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
    • Thank Thank x 1
  2. andi52

andi52 Achiever

Thanks for the vid, its helped somewhat. No problem with dry hits, just shit all flavour.

3. spookypubes

spookypubes Postman

i have a couple of the v1 tanks, always build vertical coils. A doddle to wick, you cant really go wrong. Never tried horizontal coils, seems to me like too much wick is used, both ends of the wick picking up juice. vertical coils only one end of the wick if picking the juice up