What's new

Good Bye Old Friend

I'm saddened to hear that your beloved friend Monty has passed away. Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

It's always sad when you lose someone or something, dogs and other animals aren't just pets they become part of the family. deepest condolences on the loss of your friend and family member.

So sorry mate. Been there too many times. Glad you had some awesome years with him. Condolences.

Guys Many Thanks All for your kind words

Still a bit raw tbh. Biggest effect is my Spaniel hasn’t moved since yesterday and not eaten, seems she has a broken heart at present.

Thankfully I’m on leave from my day job as of tonight so going to get some fell walking in.

Thanks Again Andy

And my wife and kids have seen the comments here and they also thank you all.

Guys Many Thanks All for your kind words

Still a bit raw tbh. Biggest effect is my Spaniel hasn’t moved since yesterday and not eaten, seems she has a broken heart at present.

Thankfully I’m on leave from my day job as of tonight so going to get some fell walking in.

Thanks Again Andy

And my wife and kids have seen the comments here and they also thank you all.

Best wishes to all your family. Hope the walking helps you in some way.

Dogs live such short lives but long enough to become sorely missed when they're gone.
Deepest condolences :grouphug:

Just a quick update.

Monty was cremated today and his ashes spread at his favourite spot were we use to sit in the fells putting the world to rights.

Apologies for being quite just sad times tbh.

I’m on leave next week but I’ll try and log on at some point.

Again thanks for all your well wishes.

Back
Top Bottom