What's new

[Giveaway] The Odin 200 Mod

would like to see how it compares to the dna version, nice to see the usb c as well

survey done

27100 batteries and taking 30 mm gear, are the top features, in my view. I like the USB C for its convenience, when updating. But it's higher charge rate holds no allure, for me.
Oops, of legal age and survey completed.

Fantastic giveaway @dovpo_hannah Thanks for the chance.

1. Yes, legal age.

2. There's nothing to dislike about this mod. Looks super sexy, especially the red. Dual 21700 and seats 30mm attys. USB C. What more could you want in a mod? :hugs:

3. Survey completed. It would be nice if two answers were allowed on a couple of the questions.

Survey done. Good looking mod. A dual 21700 would last a heavy vaper like me all day.

I love the brand and the Odin 200 looks fantastic.
My newly purchased pair of 21700 batteries would be an ideal accompaniment with this mod.
A marriage made in heaven.
Survey done fingers crossed.
Thank you for the opportunity.

Thank you for your participation,we will announce the winner tomorrow. which color will you choose if you win ? :)
Are you all stay at home now because of the Covid-19 ? Trying a new mod at this time is also a happy thing, isn't it?

Thank you for your participation,we will announce the winner tomorrow. which color will you choose if you win ? :)
Are you all stay at home now because of the Covid-19 ? Trying a new mod at this time is also a happy thing, isn't it?

For me trying new mods takes away the worrying time we are going through, at least for a short time, Colour wise they all look good. I suffer from agoraphobia so am stuck in the house anyway, I would stick to the rules and stay safe at home anyway. I can't understand why some people are flouting the rules and putting themselves and others at risk.

Red, I'd def go red as I don't currently have a red mod and think it looks really nice! Everyone loves trying a new mod out!

Red, I'd def go red as I don't currently have a red mod and think it looks really nice! Everyone loves trying a new mod out!

I seem to be buying mostly Rainbow mods, I know a lot of vapers don't like Rainbow, I think they look sweet :)

I seem to be buying mostly Rainbow mods, I know a lot of vapers don't like Rainbow, I think they look sweet :)
Good for you, get what you like!
I've got one rainbow but I like mine to all be different colours and I don't have a red one!

Back
Top Bottom