What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

[Giveaway]Share your Story to Win LUXE PM40 Christmas Kit--When did you Start Vaping and Why?

Congratulations to the winners in particular @OzoreXS
Thanks mate!
I had not realized that this was over.

@Vaporesso thanks for another great giveaway. I looking forward to try it and share my thoughts here.
Im sure I will like it, I have tried all the GTX coils in the Target PM80 (except the 1.2 mesh one, hard to find) and none of them is bad. So curious now about the airflow control and how it will feel in the hand.

PM incoming.
:)

Thanks mate!
I had not realized that this was over.

@Vaporesso thanks for another great giveaway. I looking forward to try it and share my thoughts here.
Im sure I will like it, I have tried all the GTX coils in the Target PM80 (except the 1.2 mesh one, hard to find) and none of them is bad. So curious now about the airflow control and how it will feel in the hand.

PM incoming.
:)
Congrats and well deserved matey x

Glad this giveaway has gone to a good home and well deserved winner! Be interested to hear your thoughts when you get it @OzoreXS

Glad this giveaway has gone to a good home and well deserved winner! Be interested to hear your thoughts when you get it @OzoreXS
you will, you will :D
And that one will be interesting because I will try it the 0.6 and the 0.8 mesh, and the 1.2 regular coils, one more than the kit provides. AND as this will be stolen from my wife, I will reflect her feedback too (she is a recent vaper and her feedback is worthy too)

Please contact me in 48 hours and give me your shipping information, such as your name, address, and phone number.
Thank you for picking me as a winner, but I haven't seen the winners list until today. Am I still able to claim it or is it too late?

Just a little update as I received my PM40 a few days ago.

upload_2021-1-23_20-34-29.png

I´ve using it for a while and I say it deserves to belong to the "Luxe" family. Simple, gorgeous, flawless design, and most important: vapes very nice.

Lets see if I can post a quick but proper review tomorrow.
Thanks again @Vaporesso !! :)

Back
Top Bottom