What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

[Giveaway] Blotto Mini RTA

Love the look of the mini in black and think it would look nice and tidy on my clutch for a pocket friendly out and about vape [emoji4] just not sure about the airflow as it could be a little restrictive for my purpose which is the only reason I haven't ordered one yet

I'll let you know how restricted it is, got one coming, should be anytime this week for a review.

(Won't be able to compare it to the bigger one unfortunately, as I didn't buy one)

I turned 58 years old last month so should pass the age check :)

I've just watched the Dovpo unboxing video and the packaging and contents look great and a nice touch to include the bottle opener.

I like the inclusion of the Clear and Ultem bubble tank sections and all 5 colours look great.

I think I would go for the Gun Metal with the Ultem tank but the Blue one does look nice.

I've not got an original Blotto yet but have heard many good comments about it. It's on my list of things to buy.

I'd like to win the Blotto Mini to experience the Dual Diffusion Airflow.

At 23.3mm it will sit perfect on some of my devices.

Nice giveaway @dovpo_hannah and thanks for the chance to win :)

Please consider this entry. great looking atty look forward to testing it ;)

Blotto Mini shares the same deck as Blotto,it has everything you loved in the original Blotto RTA. :2thumbsup:

BkPbrCx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom