What's new

[Giveaway] Blotto Mini RTA

dovpo_hannah

Postman
Hi Dovpo fams,
Blotto Mini RTA Giveaway Coming! as you know,the Blotto RTA is the best RTA in 2019,it's famous for its flavor and design. Now we bring you the Blotto Mini RTA,it has everything you loved in the original Blotto RTA in a smaller package.

The Blotto Mini RTA has the exact same airflow and deck design as the original Blotto, giving you 242 degrees of airflow,a 2ml capacity and 4ml with bubble glass, of course it still has a dual diffusion airflow for that smoother draw.

Features:
23.3mm x 44mm Diameter
Dripper Like Flavor
Dual or Single Coil Configuration
242° Airflow Direct to Coils
Smooth Honey Comb Bottom
2ml Capacity Straight Glass
4ml Capacity Bubble Glass
Easy to Fill
Bottle Opener Included
5 colors to choose from

hICwLir.jpg

Here's the Giveaway:
Rules to enter:
1.Must be of legal age for vaping.
2.Comment below to share your thoughts for The Blotto Mini RTA.

2 lucky winners will win the Blotto Mini RTA, winner will be announced on June 1st.
You can also check our Instagram/Facebook for more giveaways.
Good luck to you all!
Dovpo

Tw9TROV.jpg

Love the look of the mini in black and think it would look nice and tidy on my clutch for a pocket friendly out and about vape [emoji4] just not sure about the airflow as it could be a little restrictive for my purpose which is the only reason I haven't ordered one yet

Chamber and airflow seem to be the same size as the original. With that shorter chimney the flavour should be even better. For that same reason, the mini should work better with a single coil as well. Looking forward to getting my hands one one of these at some point to go with my 3 original Blottos.

Never got round to the original blotto, might have to give this one a look.

Fancy the blue one myself, should be a flavour monster, hopefully the build deck accommodates dual 3mm ID coils with ease.

Never had the original, i like the idea of the 242° honeycomb airflow as i prefer a restrictive DL hit. The 23.3mm diameter attracts me a lot more than the OG. This mini version looks perfect for a monster single coil build too!

60 so eligible.
A portable Blotto. Nice. I think the mini actuality carries of the styling a bit better than its big brother.
Even if I win this, I'll be buying one.

Be nice to compare to the Blotto, shorter chimney should improve flavour. Would be a good match to the 75C Odin.

Back
Top Bottom