Innokin
What's new

"Give Out Free Mask" Event by VOOPOO and ElegoMall

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
Coronavirus, now is sweeping the globe. Given the fact that there is a scarcity of masks in many countries leading to unreasonable prices, ElegoMall and VOOPOO decided to launch a Free Mask Event on ElegoMall's official website in order to help people in need of masks.

FjkGNUJWZmwM8fL.jpg

The Event time: 04/06 00:00:00——04/07 23:59:59 (HK Time)
on ElegoMall website: https://www.elegomall.com/

We tried our effort to donate 3,000 masks in the event.
We will try to contribute more if we can help out with the situation in the future.

If you are in need of masks, welcome to enter ElegoMall website .
Welcome to share this useful info to your family or friends who are in need of it.

Vape Club
I like this initiative, but what is going on at the moment seems like a legit business already. I mean, I find it so frustrating that one country allows only an X model of masks, another country only the Y model, and all those models cost 10-15 euros...crazy or... anyway, the most tiring thing for me is teleworking and e-learning...I have no more power to search for conference streaming services and ways of learning and working online. I could never think that I will miss people and real communication sooooo much :D I would even wake up at 7 am again, I am so tired of being home office....I want the old times back :D

Back
Top Bottom