What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

GAIA RDTA - Probably the best RDTA

Exactly mate. I work in engineering so am used to getting things cheap but we haven't anything that thin. We just use rubber for hydraulic fittings so not sure if they would be the right type. I'm thinking they should be either silicone or nitrile but I could be wrong. I've contacted cthulhu but haven't heard anything back after their first email.
silicone or nitrile sound right - be nice if there was some kind of vape safe (food safe) mastic in small tube, spread it on and semi-permanent o-ring ... that would be too easy :11:

someone in another thread looking for o-rings for some tank could only get them from US for 4 dollars but 24 dollars shipping :11:

planned obsolescence?

I'm trying to think what it compares to @MrTeaTime
I use it with bottom airflow only and use a cleito with 3/4 air and a pulse rda with only 2 out of the 4 hole's. Whether that gives you an idea how it feels I'm not sure !

silicone or nitrile sound right - be nice if there was some kind of vape safe (food safe) mastic in small tube, spread it on and semi-permanent o-ring ... that would be too easy :11:

someone in another thread looking for o-rings for some tank could only get them from US for 4 dollars but 24 dollars shipping :11:

planned obsolescence?
I've been looking on fasttech but they don't seem to do much in the size's required. Next time a rep comes into work I'll try to remember to ask him.

I'm trying to think what it compares to @MrTeaTime
I use it with bottom airflow only and use a cleito with 3/4 air and a pulse rda with only 2 out of the 4 hole's. Whether that gives you an idea how it feels I'm not sure !
airflow options are just like on a Velocity imho

airflow options are just like on a Velocity imho
All I know is, I like it :D Don't use the standard tip but put my own 510 in. It may lose a little flavour that way because of the extra height but it's good for me.

@city461 - best I can measure it as 22mm outside diameter when in place on the atty and 1mm rounded thickness
when not in place diameter 20 or 21mm, they don't have a great deal of elasticity

View attachment 134915 View attachment 134914
I use this lot for Kennedy O rings... @Smut sniffed them out..
If those are not what you want have a search.. they have every size imaginable
https://www.polymax.co.uk/o-ring-20mm-id-x-1mm-cs-nitrile-70-sha-14455
https://www.polymax.co.uk/o-ring-21mm-id-x-1mm-cs-nitrile-70-sha-14457

Sounds good, will do my best to measure it, tricky to measure but will do my best with my ancient vernier gauge ... back shortly!
Heads Up... I seem to remember that its £10 minimum order and I had to get about 30 or so o rings so you might want to do a group buy or something...
They are food grade Nitrile and the ones I got from them for the Kennedy are spot on..

Heads Up... I seem to remember that its £10 minimum order and I had to get about 30 or so o rings so you might want to do a group buy or something...
They are food grade Nitrile and the ones I got from them for the Kennedy are spot on..

Just ordered some, cheers Jerry! Will report back when they come and share them out if they work ;)

Back
Top Bottom