What's new

Full colors of DRAG X

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
Drag X Kit is made of metal and leather, so Drag X is not only soft, but also has advantages of anti scratch, anti perspiration and anti fingerprint. It is powered by single 18650 battery. With the new GENE.TT Chip, Drag X features fast ignition (only takes 0.001s) and high burst. GENE.TT Chip also offers intelligent functions such as PUSS and SCORE ranking mode. In addition, the SCORE ranking mode helps you continuously unlock the new level from "IRON" to "KING" according to the cloud size of each suction.

k6iv8amVCXhj5ZY.png

More Voopoo new products information,just visit this link: Voopoo

In addition, the SCORE ranking mode helps you continuously unlock the new level from "IRON" to "KING" according to the cloud size of each suction.

If scoring mode is a game to see who can blow the biggest clouds Voopoo could easily come under fire from the anti-vaping lobby. Games appeal to kids and it is not too much of a leap to make the accusation that Voopoo is encouraging kids to inhale more nicotine. I know I'm sounding like a old prude but I think the notion that vaping is a game and that mods are toys could be dangerous and damaging in the long run.

If scoring mode is a game to see who can blow the biggest clouds Voopoo could easily come under fire from the anti-vaping lobby. Games appeal to kids and it is not too much of a leap to make the accusation that Voopoo is encouraging kids to inhale more nicotine. I know I'm sounding like a old prude but I think the notion that vaping is a game and that mods are toys could be dangerous and damaging in the long run.
Seems like Voopoo doesn't care much about it

Back
Top Bottom