What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Full Collection of Vinci X,Which one you choose?

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
SurveyTime Full colors of Vinci X fam, pick your favorite one below the comment!

VOOPOO VINCI X Mod Pod Kit features smaller size, simpler operations and safer use. VINCI X is pioneering MOD into a new era of AI and portability. Powered by a single 18650 battery with 70W max power and 5.5ml e-juice capacity, Which will provide higher power, longer lasting and bigger clouds. What's more, the twist-off battery cap makes your battery replacement more convenient.

ZIsp8dJ3UqNcPzr.jpg

I like D or G.
I like the idea of the twist off battery cap.

Last edited:
F or G, purely based on looks.

But it does make me wonder what advantage this device has over a small mod and 510 tank, where you can swap the tank out if you want a change instead of being tied to a proprietary pod and coils.

Just think, you could make this pod system smaller, sleeker and more pocketable if you used an integrated cell...

Back
Top Bottom