What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Freemax - Which Type of Vape Kits Do You Like Best?

Freemaxtech

Postman
As for Freemax, 2020 is a productive year and Freemax vape manufacture have released many good e-cig vape kits with different types, including pod vapes, vape pens, and box mod vape kits. So which type of vape starter kits do you like best?

7fNmjFW.jpg

Here are Freemax vape starter kits released in 2020 below:
Pod System Kits:
Freemax Maxpod( 1.0ohm and 1.5ohm NS Mesh Coil for both Nic Salt & Freebase E-liquids)
Maxpod Circle(1.5ohm NS Mesh Coil for both Nic Salt & Freebase E-liquids)

Pod Mod Kits:
Autopod50(World's First Double Mesh Coil Pod Mod Kit:AX2 Mesh Coil 0.25ohm & AX2 Mesh Coil 0.5ohm)

Vape Pen Kits:
Twister 30W(0.5ohm DTL Mesh Coil and 1.0ohm & 1.5ohm MTL Mesh Coil)

Box Mod Kits:
Maxus 100W(904L X1, X2, X3, X4 Mesh Coil )
Maxus 200W(904L M1, M2,M3, M4 Mesh Coil)
Maxus 50W(0.25 & 0.5ohm DTL Mesh Coil and 1.0ohm & 1.5ohm MTL Mesh Coil)

Subohm mesh tanks with boxmods, typically dual battery to keep it going through the day.

I really want to like pods but haven't had a satisfying experience with them yet.

One of the nicest box mods I've owned for a while now is your Maxus 50W with the Fireluke resin tank. It's a cracking device. Your Maxpod is also good for a small pod.

I was on the idea of box mod + tank FTW. I still vape a lot with those.

But I must admit that Im starting to see and liking true AIO/Multikits that are basically pod/mods but can be used as box mods just by adding a simple accesory. Give it some decent RBA option and you got a perfect kit. I think Lost vape did a fantastic job with their Ursa Quest. I have one thats similar, the Artery Cold Steel AIO, that has become one of my favourites.

I would love to see Freemax creating one of those... a reformated Maxus 100 with pods using the Fireluke 22 coils (+1 new coil for true DL) + nice AFC + 510 adapter + RBA pod = wet dream.

Im Freemax M Pro and Fireluke coilhead user and I know how good you make your coils, but rebuildables are a must have and once you try them, you get hooked.

I was on the idea of box mod + tank FTW. I still vape a lot with those.

But I must admit that Im starting to see and liking true AIO/Multikits that are basically pod/mods but can be used as box mods just by adding a simple accesory. Give it some decent RBA option and you got a perfect kit. I think Lost vape did a fantastic job with their Ursa Quest. I have one thats similar, the Artery Cold Steel AIO, that has become one of my favourites.

I would love to see Freemax creating one of those... a reformated Maxus 100 with pods using the Fireluke 22 coils (+1 new coil for true DL) + nice AFC + 510 adapter + RBA pod = wet dream.

Im Freemax M Pro and Fireluke coilhead user and I know how good you make your coils, but rebuildables are a must have and once you try them, you get hooked.
Freemax RBA will meet users soon.

Box mods with RTAs - for versatility and battery life.

Tried a few pods/pod mods but the coils just don't seem to keep up with how I vape.

Back
Top Bottom