What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Freemax Maxus Solo 100W With Three Battery Options

Freemaxtech

Postman
Maxus Solo 100W Vape Kit can support three battery options: an external 20700, 21700, or 18650 battery with an adapter to provide an output range of 5w-100w. With USB Type-C Port and 2A Fast Charging function, you can completely get rid of power anxiety.

When the indicator light is green, it means your vape device charges at 80%-100% percent. What’s more, when the light is yellow, it charges at 50%-80% percent. While the indicator is red, the battery has a 0%-50% charge.

YiMTuIy.jpg

I'm currently using the Maxus Solo and really liking it. Performing really well and the look and feel of it is great.
The light show it produces is something else, very impressive if that's your thing but with the added bonus you can switch it all off.
Reminds me of the time I was at Wembley watching ELO with the spacecraft flashing like a goodun lol.

Last edited:
I'm currently using the Maxus Solo and really liking it. Performing really well and the look and feel of it is great.
The light show it produces is something else, very impressive if that's your thing but with the added bonus you can switch it all off.
Reminds me of the time I was at Wembley watching ELO with the spacecraft flashing like a goodun lol.

I was at Wembley watching ELO lol, I am a massive fan of theirs. Jeff Lynne was my hero when i was younger. Seen them 3 or 4 Times in the past and even though i had a job touring with different groups i always loved the ELO Concerts best, got all their Records and CDS. Them and Thin Lizzy were unbelievable playing live. Might Play Face The Music Album later :)

I was at Wembley watching ELO lol, I am a massive fan of theirs. Jeff Lynne was my hero when i was younger. Seen them 3 or 4 Times in the past and even though i had a job touring with different groups i always loved the ELO Concerts best, got all their Records and CDS. Them and Thin Lizzy were unbelievable playing live. Might Play Face The Music Album later :)
I was due to see ELO last year but it got cancelled cause of Covid. Really disappointed I didt get to see them again. Send them a couple of times and have all their vinyl. A really great band.
I've seen the ELO Experience a couple of times too, for a tribute band they are really good.
I will be happy when I can start seeing live bands again.

Yeah i heard quite a bit about ELO Experience but not being able to go out anymore kind of kills my interest, I have seen similar to ELO Experience though, one was a Beatles Tribute act and they were Fantastic and a ABBA one that were also good. I am guessing you liked the Travelling Wilbury's as well @Richard Winter , Seeing them live would of been great.

Yeah i heard quite a bit about ELO Experience but not being able to go out anymore kind of kills my interest, I have seen similar to ELO Experience though, one was a Beatles Tribute act and they were Fantastic and a ABBA one that were also good. I am guessing you liked the Travelling Wilbury's as well @Richard Winter , Seeing them live would of been great.
Seen ELO Experience a few times, they are very good, hard pushed to tell the difference between them and the original ELO. I'm a massive Beatles fan, seen Bootleg Beatles about 6 times now, fantastic performances. Another great tribute band are the Illegal Eagles, those guys were great, fantastic performance.
Oh the Tavelling Wilburys, I so wish I had seen them.
I'm a big 50's 60's and 70's music fan and a vinyl collector.

Seen ELO Experience a few times, they are very good, hard pushed to tell the difference between them and the original ELO. I'm a massive Beatles fan, seen Bootleg Beatles about 6 times now, fantastic performances. Another great tribute band are the Illegal Eagles, those guys were great, fantastic performance.
Oh the Tavelling Wilburys, I so wish I had seen them.
I'm a big 50's 60's and 70's music fan and a vinyl collector.

Yeah i like music from the same period as you, not bought any Vinyl for years but still have the ones i bought when i was younger. Some are rare like Mr Blue Sky on Blue Vinyl and Sweet Talking Woman on Purple, got everything ELO and the Beatles have released except for the BBC Volume 3 Beatles one. I also have stuff by other bands related to ELO like The Idle Race and the Move and Wizzard.

Yeah i like music from the same period as you, not bought any Vinyl for years but still have the ones i bought when i was younger. Some are rare like Mr Blue Sky on Blue Vinyl and Sweet Talking Woman on Purple, got everything ELO and the Beatles have released except for the BBC Volume 3 Beatles one. I also have stuff by other bands related to ELO like The Idle Race and the Move and Wizzard.
I love my vinyl, nothing better that crawling through vinyl shops looking for ones I've not got. My tastes in music are pretty varied covering quite a few genres. I've got nearly 3000 lps and growing lol.
Do you mean the Beatles Live At The BBC 3 lps set? Lots of different takes on them.

Yeah the BBC Sessions one, easy to get but not bothered to get it yet, my taste in music is also varied like yours. Not into the modern music scene really and would much rather sit and relax to something like Tubular Bells or even Abbey Road which has to be my favourite Beatles Album. I do love me a bit of Queen and also David Bowie, like i say i like loads of different stuff. Bryan Ferry and Cockney Rebel are still stuff i listen to regularly.

Yeah the BBC Sessions one, easy to get but not bothered to get it yet, my taste in music is also varied like yours. Not into the modern music scene really and would much rather sit and relax to something like Tubular Bells or even Abbey Road which has to be my favourite Beatles Album. I do love me a bit of Queen and also David Bowie, like i say i like loads of different stuff. Bryan Ferry and Cockney Rebel are still stuff i listen to regularly.
The BBC ones are good, worth getting and listening to. Our music tastes are very similar.
Too many to name lol. Am a big Donovan, Slade, Sweet, Buddy Holly, Cream, Hollies, CSNY, Turtles, Byrds, Ray Charles, Dave Clark Five, Fleetwood Mac, Kinks to name but a few lol.

Back
Top Bottom