What's new

Freemax Maxus Solo 100W or Maxus Max Pro 168W, Which Do You Prefer?

Freemaxtech

Postman
Freemax Maxus Solo 100W consists of Fireluke Solo Tank and Maxus Solo 100W Mod, supporting an external 18650/20700/21700 battery and charged with a 5V/2A USB Type-C cable. However, Maxus Max Pro 168W Kit consists of Maxus DTL Pod Tank and Maxus Max Pro 168W Mod, powered by dual 18650 batteries and charged with a 2A USB Type-C cable.

Another outstanding feature that makes Maxus Solo 100W Kit different from Maxus Max Pro 168W Kit is that Maxus Solo 100W uses the mood lighting design. You can choose your favorite light color from the 9 default colors or customize it by changing the RGB values.

vsMDVWG.jpg

As for Fireluke Solo Tank, it is designed with a top filling system and is ISO 8317 Child Resistant Certified. All you have to do is simply lift and slide the top cap and then fill the tank, super easy and convenient. While Maxus DTL Pod Tank adopts a user-friendly side-filling design. It’s super easy to refill the 5mL tank by simply opening the plug and injecting e-liquid without detaching the tank from the mod.

Both adopt the latest FM COILTECH5.0/Double-D Mesh technology. FL1-D Mesh Coil 0.15ohm can support Maxus Solo 100W, while MX1-D Mesh Coil 0.15ohm is compatible with Maxus Max Pro 168W Kit.

Finally, Maxus Solo 100W Kit or Maxus Max Pro 168W Kit, which do you prefer?

For more information about Freemax Maxus Max Pro 168W Kit, please enter here>> https://www.freemaxvape.com/maxus-max-pro-168w-kit/

While both of these are really good kits in their own right, I would also lean towards the Solo. Even though both have similar functions and provide great performance, the Solo being slightly smaller with the single battery is my preference. I like the pod on the 168 but love the Fireluke Solo tank.

have to agree with above. ive got way too many twin batter mods.
solo looks great for out and about. smaller and more battery options.
just watched the review from Zophie and it looks great but she did mention the 21700 option is a tight fit and difficult to remove the battery. guess it depends on battery wrap.

have to agree with above. ive got way too many twin batter mods.
solo looks great for out and about. smaller and more battery options.
just watched the review from Zophie and it looks great but she did mention the 21700 option is a tight fit and difficult to remove the battery. guess it depends on battery wrap.
I've not seen that review but am guessing the 21700 may have been a Molicel. I use a Samsung 40T in mine and it slides in and out easily. The molicels are a slightly thicker battery.

Back
Top Bottom