What's new

Freemax Maxpod Circle With NS 1.5ohm Mesh Coil

Freemaxtech

Postman
Freemax Maxpod Circle Pod Kit comes with Freemax NS 1.5ohm Mesh Coil, equipped with FM SaltCoilTech 2.0, which applies Honeycomb Mesh & Tea Fiber Cotton & Organic Cotton Formula. And the NS Mesh Coil is able to preserve the original flavor while increasing the throat hit for both salt nicotine and freebase e-liquid.

rrqu0Rz.jpg

1.5ohm NS Mesh Coil is designed for both Nic Salt and Freebase e-liquid as below:
NS Mesh Coil 1.5ohm (Output: 10W)
66.66% Tea Fiber Cotton & 33.34% Organic Cotton
Nic Salt (Best 20-50mg) & Freebase E-liquids (Best 3-18mg)
Focus on Nicotine Intake & Throat Hit

Buy one Freemax Maxpod Circle here>> https://www.freemaxvape.com/product/maxpod-circle-kit

Good review mate, nicely written. I agree on the flavour, was really impressed. Bit of a quirky device, not the usual but does feel very solid. Was surprised on the weight of it for a small device. Seems well built. Not quite sure on the fire button as it vapes perfectly on auto draw. Had mine just one day now and am pretty impressed.

Thank you mate, appreciate your kind feedback. I think you'll either like it's form factor or you won't really but in terms of build quality and flavour it's great. It really impressed me and it's ideal for on the go and take it with me everywhere as it just sits in the pocket and I don't have to worry about it leaking.

I know what you mean, its definitely away from the norm. I wasnt sure at first if I liked it but definitely growing on me. It vapes really nice, very smooth and yes, no leaks so far.
I'm guessing it would be more suited to our female friends as it's very dinky and reminds me of the missus power compact.
Keep up the reviews, I liked it.

Back
Top Bottom