What's new

Four Highlight Features Of Freemax Maxpod Pod System Kit

Freemaxtech

Postman
Have you paid attention to the newest Freemax Maxpod Pod System Kit? It’s so different from the other pod system kits although it looks so common as the other pod vape. Four highlight features makes Freemax Maxpod stand out among the whole pod system kits.

KWZWonQl.jpg

Here are the four highlight features of Maxpod below:
1. 99% Flavor Categories Compatible
2. Adopting FM SaltCoilTech 2.0, inspired from our world-known Fireluke and M Pro product line
3. 1.0ohm and 1.5ohm NS Mesh Coil for both Nic Salt & Freebase E-liquids
4. Long life span of 5-8 refills with refillable 2ml pod

Want to see more pictures of Freemax Maxpod kit, please follow our Freemax official Facebook.

Hi @Freemaxtech

As you know I will be reviewing this and I am very much looking froward to it but I do have a question and I know the other members will be thinking the same.

5-8 refills on a 2ml POD is not much, why do you have that as a key feature? Are you being overly cautious saying 5-8? Why do you believe this is classed as LONG LIFE SPAN?

I have used so many pods and NEVER has a pod only lasted 5-8 refills especially a 2ml so please can you explain this?

Of course I will closely be reviewing this aspect myself but I would like to understand your thought process on this

Thank you

Same here... thinking I’m going to need to keep a pen and paper to hand to keep count of refills, I suspect it’s going to be way more than 8 which is just 16ml unless you’re vaping on pure sugar... having said that I was sent a pod kit to review recently that would burn out after 2 to 3 refills, the review was canned.

Hi @Freemaxtech

As you know I will be reviewing this and I am very much looking froward to it but I do have a question and I know the other members will be thinking the same.

5-8 refills on a 2ml POD is not much, why do you have that as a key feature? Are you being overly cautious saying 5-8? Why do you believe this is classed as LONG LIFE SPAN?

I have used so many pods and NEVER has a pod only lasted 5-8 refills especially a 2ml so please can you explain this?

Of course I will closely be reviewing this aspect myself but I would like to understand your thought process on this

Thank you
Hello, thanks for your question. As for some pod system in the vape market, when you refill for the third time, the vape cotton will turn black, but the vape cotton of Freemax Maxpod still keep white with the good flavor.

According to the test, Maxpod pod provides continuous and stable flavor experience until the last puff!

AtGoRSql.jpg

Back
Top Bottom