What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

[FlashGiveaway]Wanna Test #New Drag 2 & Mini for Free? Only Three Days to Enter!

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
Hello POTV folks,

Many of you may have known that we are going to release Drag 2 & Mini very soon. Are you excited about this?

77k8dwk62lq11.jpg

e5beaee4bfa1e59bbee78987_20181008181449.jpg

If you wanna test the samples of them before release, here is the chance!

Note:

The more participators, the more winners will be picked. Anyone of the winner can only win one of them, drag 2 or drag mini.

The winners will be announced on October 12th, which means you have only about 3 days to enter this contest.

After the winners announced, the winnings will be sent very soon, which means you will get it within a week! And you need to review it within a week after receiving it. If the winners review it as scheduled, we will pick 2 Priority testers among the winners to draw and win another mystery package.

Seize the chance~

How to enter this giveaway? Very Easy~

1. Comment with your first impression about VOOPOO Drag 2 & Mini and which one you wanna test;
2. Tell us your ideas of the Gene Fit intelligent matching exclusive modes on Drag 2 & Mini.

About Gene Fit

rf0zukhyw5q11.jpg

With our brand aim of providing vape devices with high performance, long endurance and best protection for vapors, VOOPOO has designed a new edition Gene Chip--Gene Fit, which has three kinds of intelligent matching exclusive modes on Drag 2 & Mini.

Except for the hardware upgrading of gene chip stand, which prevents dust, liquid and fire, Gene Fit has a software upgrading based on the users’ feedback statistic with about 11 millions pieces of gene chip and the professional testing data about the compatibility of 161 different kinds of coils on the market from 200 professional testers.

With both the hardware and software upgrading, Gene Fit intelligent matching exclusive modes on Drag 2 & Mini, you can easily enter three different modes--Battery mode, Flavor mode, and Cloud mode by only one button click.

About Drag 2 & Mini
Let's unveil some features:
1. Revolutionary Gene Fit Chip Inside;
2. Paired with New Tank-Uforce T2(not released yet);
3. Upgraded Design-Rounded Edges.
4. Super Battery Endurance;
5. Eight Different Colors Available for Each.
For more info, stay tuned with us~

Good luck to you all~

1 - I would love the chance to try the Drag mini :2thumbsup: for three different modes--Battery mode, Flavor mode and Cloud mode

Last edited:

I quite like the look of both the drag 2 and mini. But prefer the drag 2.

It's good to see you have put a lot of R&D into it. Rather than hashing out the same chip all the time

1. The mini would be spot on for me just now. Loving small mods for out and about. The drag 2 looks great as well though.

2. The gene fit should be a great chip. I know how well received the original gene chip was so the improvement you seem to have made will make the mods even better.

looks similar to the first one doesn't it, do like the resin panels and hope the drag branding has been tamed down

the board seemed to be a big selling point for the first one , lets hope its an improvement then, "dust and liquid prevention" sounds good,

1. They looks nice .... I'd like to test the drag mini as small mods are my thing, there aren't enough nice ones around.

2.Gene Fit intelligent matching exclusive modes? I'll let you know once I've tested it but it sounds interesting. :)

1. I like the more central 510 pin, that's a good idea. I'm more interested in the Mini.

2. I like the idea of a chip that automatically adjusts to the coil, but I hope it can be adjusted too.

I quite like the look of both the drag 2 and mini. But prefer the drag 2.

It's good to see you have put a lot of R&D into it. Rather than hashing out the same chip all the time

Love the black and white resin look in either mod

Nice touch adding a bit at the end rather than just using copy and paste from my comment.

Back
Top Bottom