What's new

First impressions of ArgusGT

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
This kit includes the Argus GT mod, which is a dual-18650 mod rated at 160 watts, and the PnP Pod tank which is a pod that uses an adapter to function like a normal sub ohm tank. It takes their standard PnP coils which have been used on many devices of theirs recently, like the Vinci series and the Argus Air Pod.
url]

Probably the best kit Voopoo released this year. Combining the PnP pod system & Adapt base with the PnP coils it provides a complete package. And bonus you can use any 510 threaded RTA/RDA/ or Subohm tank. Just one flaw & that's the power output not matching the rated power. But nobody is perfect :)2

Really enjoying my one easy to read screen easy to see the juice in the pod as its a nice clear plastic unlike some manufacturers wide range of coils available can be used with an RBA or any other tank nice and lightweight all in all its an excellent device

Just one flaw & that's the power output not matching the rated power. But nobody is perfect :)2
Someone had to say it.
Other than that, super kit; GT mod became a fixed item on my daily rotation. Never vape on it above 65w so...

Someone had to say it.
Other than that, super kit; GT mod became a fixed item on my daily rotation. Never vape on it above 65w so...
True, few are likely to push that high to notice. Should sell it as 120w max power & push longevity of batteries.

Back
Top Bottom