What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Finally here! Another giveaway of the Vaporesso Gen kit with Axon chip

Vaporesso

Manufacturer
Hi POTV fans,

At the end of July, Vaporesso is back to giving away 3 Gen kits to this community to fulfill your great time in July.
Guess you all hear about our Gen with Skrr S Kit more or less, positive or negative. That might be a good chance to win one and test yourself

Let's review the highlight features again:

1. 220W in a 107 gram body that feels smooth yet textured and durable
2. The new Axon chip with new UI, functional but easy to understand and operate
3. Innovative Pulse Mode which boosts throughout every inhale which delivery extra flavor and clouds
4. Recognize the coil automatically, even the TC coils, just one step to temperature control
5. Power ECO mode helping with longer battery backup time
6. 2.5A Fast Charging fully charge in 60 minutes
7. VW/VT/VV/SP mode from Omni board all in DIY mode

How to enter
To enter, pelase comment below which feature you care most.
Check them out if you'd like!

You can also enter on our Facebook and Instagram for more entries

Winners will be announced on August 2nd.
Good luck to you all! We are really excited to introduce the Gen and can't wait to hear about what you guys think of it.
Hope you have a wonderful July!

upload_2019-7-26_17-15-49.png

I lke the soft touch casing with 4 layers of coating
Looks nice, hope pleasant to the touch.

I’m very interested in the Coil recognition. Everyone loves a piece of kit that scans something.

I love the finish on the red paint feature wise the DIY mode is most important to me. As it gives greater control over the vape experience.

The first thing that really sticks out to me is that the whole thing has actually been designed, both from an aesthetic and functional viewpoint. Not jut "here's a box, let's throw some buttons and a big shiny screen on it". It's very minimalist, yet functional.
Setting buttons out of the way and body coloured, nice knurled finish where it's needed, fire button right where it needs to be - one that you could find in the dark no problems, and a compact screen that only shows you what you need to know.
Someone has actually thought long and hard about this design, and it really shows. It's as much art as it is a vape.

I will definitely be buying one - and if I happen to win one, I'll probably buy another one as well! No such thing as too many Vaporesso vapes - I've only been vaping for 6 months and already have 5 Vaporessos - the Veco Solo got me off the cigs ( have 3 of them, and another on the way!), and I continue to enjoy vaping as a hobby, with or without nicotine.
Sometimes I'll pick up my trusty first vape stick, a Veco solo, which has always had menthol/mint flavours in it, with a strong nicotine hit - A good strong blast of Menthol is perfect to wake you up in the morning!

The pulse mode on this looks particularly interesting to me, I'd love to put that through its paces.

another one? or is it the same one on 2 threads.

3. Innovative Pulse Mode which boosts throughout every inhale which delivery extra flavor and clouds

Hi POTV fans,

At the end of July, Vaporesso is back to giving away 3 Gen kits to this community to fulfill your great time in July.
Guess you all hear about our Gen with Skrr S Kit more or less, positive or negative. That might be a good chance to win one and test yourself

Let's review the highlight features again:

1. 220W in a 107 gram body that feels smooth yet textured and durable
2. The new Axon chip with new UI, functional but easy to understand and operate
4. Recognize the coil automatically, even the TC coils, just one step to temperature control
5. Power ECO mode helping with longer battery backup time
6. 2.5A Fast Charging fully charge in 60 minutes
7. VW/VT/VV/SP mode from Omni board all in DIY mode

How to enter
To enter, pelase comment below which feature you care most.
Check them out if you'd like!

You can also enter on our Facebook and Instagram for more entries

Winners will be announced on August 2nd.
Good luck to you all! We are really excited to introduce the Gen and can't wait to hear about what you guys think of it.
Hope you have a wonderful July!

View attachment 197063
Recognizing the coil

Back
Top Bottom